Ensign
# 21
11-22-2012, 04:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikahiro View Post
I'd go for Bajor, myself. But then, I like Bajorans, and Risa could never live up to the expectations set for it. I mean, its THE place to go on vacation, right? Sunny beaches and cuties will still underwhelm people.

Of course, if they had mini-games like racing, volleyball, etc., that could be cool
where is a space dock
Captain
# 22
11-22-2012, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
I'd love to rebuild Risa. Just a matter of getting it scheduled. . .
Think Cryptic wants to do a weather system but they seem to want a reason to do the weather system. Risa had a weather control device if you recall so doing that on risa and doing weather on risa would be a great incentive imo. When/if you get around to fleshing out risa taco.
Career Officer
# 23
11-22-2012, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darimund View Post
bleh risa in this game isn't risa. There are no horgons to be found anywhere on the planet. The risian natives are severely overdressed, and theres no hotel like structures.

Risa is just another cookie cutter planet hastily thrown together by the development team.
Well I would love to see swim-able water (Sinking Data maneuver floating device accolade), realistic rock climbing (Spock jet boots accolade), jungle hikes, archaeology digs(Picard dug a hole accolade), flirting mini-game (to get rewarded horga'hns and maybe even some accolades like the Riker Maneuver), getting massages to fix ground damages (T'Pol accolade), get all the available swimwear (Trip Tucker III accolade), Klingon training cap (Worf accolade) to name a few ideas that I would love to see on Risa.

Talking about revamping already available planets / social zones. Andoria needs dueling tournaments with ushaan-tors. Both PvE and PvP. Open to both factions.
Career Officer
# 24
11-23-2012, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
I'd love to rebuild Risa. Just a matter of getting it scheduled. . .
If you ever do, make sure Risa has a suitably large convention center for all those "Medical Conference on Risa" doff assignments
Career Officer
# 25
11-23-2012, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brigadooom View Post
Risa should be like a sunny, sandy beach version of Q's Winter Wonderland.
It would rock if they adapted the "slip sliding races" to the beach, with a bit of extra sand-kicking particle effects.

Ever try to run on loose sand?