Ensign
# 11
11-23-2012, 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
I'm assuming that you have to have gotten enough xp for tier 3 and completed the upgrade to tier 3 project to be able to open the crate.
Sorry but there is no way u reached T3. There was not enough time for it. I am doing project regulary and I am on littlebit over T2
Flota/Fleet: TNT Grupa
Drzava/Country: BiH/Bosnia

Survivor of Romulus
# 12
11-23-2012, 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448 View Post
have you claimed it yet

how are you 3?not 2 yet half to 2 with 40 hr timers
he could be almost to t3 now that there are only 20 hour timers...they made that change Tuesday...thats 2800 xp everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Captain
# 13
11-23-2012, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynder2012 View Post
he could be almost to t3 now that there are only 20 hour timers...they made that change Tuesday...thats 2800 xp everyday
they are still 40 hour timers
Career Officer
# 14
11-23-2012, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdzso0 View Post
they are still 40 hour timers
Yep - for the Tier 3 projects and above. Tier 1 and 2 have had their timers reduced to 20 hours. The Tier 3+ commodities haven't been adjusted yet either.

Oh, and whilst we're talking about the rep system, the project list is dumb - even at Tier 2 I have to scroll through a near-endless list of projects - what's this going to look like at Tier 5??
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012
Career Officer
# 15
11-23-2012, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weylandjuarez View Post
Yep - for the Tier 3 projects and above. Tier 1 and 2 have had their timers reduced to 20 hours. The Tier 3+ commodities haven't been adjusted yet either.

Oh, and whilst we're talking about the rep system, the project list is dumb - even at Tier 2 I have to scroll through a near-endless list of projects - what's this going to look like at Tier 5??
You can collapse the listings by department (purcahses, store unlocks etc).
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Career Officer
# 16
11-23-2012, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khamseenair View Post
You can collapse the listings by department (purcahses, store unlocks etc).
Granted, but even at Tier 2 my Omega store unlocks is 8 (stupidly large) items - at Tier 5 it's going to be horrendous - really, really bad UI design...
Captain
# 17
11-23-2012, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weylandjuarez View Post
oh, brilliant idea. by the time most ppl got through tier 2, lets lower the timers on that...

it is on par with the idea of letting us open the boxes next week, when the same ppl will already have reached tier 3...

granted there will be others who approach it more casually, but this way you are just frakking with the hardcore base, which will stop being a base if frakked over too many times
Career Officer
# 18
11-23-2012, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdzso0 View Post
oh, brilliant idea. by the time most ppl got through tier 2, lets lower the timers on that...

it is on par with the idea of letting us open the boxes next week, when the same ppl will already have reached tier 3...

granted there will be others who approach it more casually, but this way you are just frakking with the hardcore base, which will stop being a base if frakked over too many times
Well, I skipped a day due to apathy but my first set of Tier 3 projects have around 24 hours left to go - given the increase in XP required to reach Tier 3 I doubt anyone's going to get there by next Thursday (maybe they'll just make it - don't think I will).

The crates are largely irrelevant though - I honestly don't think I'll ever bother opening mine - I'll keep it as a souvenir of STO's second great currency nerf...