Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,197
# 1 Have some questions
11-22-2012, 01:55 PM
This game gets better and better it does cost some cash but that is no problem for me that is.
First some questions hope people can give some answers maybe an dev I don't care.

  1. Ship won from lock boxes
  2. Weapons without Mk
  3. Some episodes are old
  4. Episodes changed
  5. Clean up or Upgrade


1. Ships won from Lock Boxes....

Is it posible to get an option to return a ship to you when lost or deleted ?

2. Weapons Without Mk...

How far does these weapons go in Mk because I doubt there as good as Mk XII ?

3. Some episodes are old...

Some episodes like the first in the klingon series where you get weapons still using Mk II while the mission sets in Mk VI .
Or in replay you get an old weapons as a fed in the at war with the klingons episodes this is odd.

4. Episodes Changed...

I go truth the romulean episodes and a lot of stuff has changed consoles ships that sort off thing, now that you guys changed a lot why not repair the problems in the serie episodes or finaly get that mission right with the admiral that is an undine. ???

5. Clean up or Upgrade...

Sinds the doffs came no one actuly playing the diplomatic episodes anymore I guess why not completly remove them or upgrade it as Stahl promissed it to do from 10 diplomatic points upgrade it to an 1000 points or something ??
Why not upgrade the patroll missions to an story arc then let you get points in doff for military or one off the other points in the doff system .

Hope to get some support for this thank you for season 7 dev team.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,020
# 2
11-22-2012, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk2390 View Post

1. Ships won from Lock Boxes....

Is it posible to get an option to return a ship to you when lost or deleted ?
No. Currently the only ships you can reclaim are the ones bought from the C-Store, the 1000-day Veteran ships and the Steamrunner (which you can't reclaim but you can claim it on another character).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk2390 View Post
2. Weapons Without Mk...

How far does these weapons go in Mk because I doubt there as good as Mk XII ?
Correct - they scale up to Mk XI I believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk2390 View Post
3. Some episodes are old...

Some episodes like the first in the klingon series where you get weapons still using Mk II while the mission sets in Mk VI .
Or in replay you get an old weapons as a fed in the at war with the klingons episodes this is odd.
Not sure which episodes/weapons you're referring to but some of the time-travelling missions reward antique Klingon/Federation weapons (that function the same as their contemporary counterparts).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk2390 View Post
4. Episodes Changed...

I go truth the romulean episodes and a lot of stuff has changed consoles ships that sort off thing, now that you guys changed a lot why not repair the problems in the serie episodes or finaly get that mission right with the admiral that is an undine. ???
Sorry - not sure what you mean here..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk2390 View Post
5. Clean up or Upgrade...

Sinds the doffs came no one actuly playing the diplomatic episodes anymore I guess why not completly remove them or upgrade it as Stahl promissed it to do from 10 diplomatic points upgrade it to an 1000 points or something ??
Why not upgrade the patroll missions to an story arc then let you get points in doff for military or one off the other points in the doff system .
Yeah, there's a number of legacy issues where systems have replaced older ones but the old system has still been left in - it'd be nice if these were fixed at some point.
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 3
11-22-2012, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weylandjuarez View Post
... the 1000-day Veteran ships and the Steamrunner (which you can't reclaim but you can claim it on another character).
If you've discharged either one of these ships, you can speak to the 'Starship and Shuttle Requisitions' contact to receive another token to re-claim.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 781
# 4
11-22-2012, 05:34 PM
yes 3 lock box ships attack ship, Recluse, Wells

as for lost ship I don't think you can reclaim yet no legacy unlock for that toon yet


I think once you get a lock box ship should be able to get rid of it and reclaim it through legacy but just on that toon
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,197
# 5 Explain ??
11-23-2012, 10:20 AM
If you won a lock box ship where you spend a big amount off real cash on shouldn't be possible to go somwhere to reclaim it when it is lost ??

And about the missions well try to play the begin mission where you fight the house off torg, where you have to speak to worf you see a weapon box when you click it you earn a batleth to play the tournament, this one should be Mk VI and not Mk II

greets
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:09 PM.