11-23-2012, 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by najj210 View Post
I'm from europe
For me, the price is always in dollars

Payment Gateway: Moneybookers
Product: 6050 ZEN
Amount Paid: 50 USD
What account type are you using? PWE or Cryptic? I have no options anywhere on the PWE account page to change either my region or currency.
Admiral Rednall
------- "May the fates hold off the coming of the storm"------
Ensign
# 52
11-23-2012, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyxadrill View Post
What account type are you using? PWE or Cryptic? I have no options anywhere on the PWE account page to change either my region or currency.
I use PWE
Career Officer
# 53
11-23-2012, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by najj210 View Post
I'm from europe
For me, the price is always in dollars

Payment Gateway: Moneybookers
Product: 6050 ZEN
Amount Paid: 50 USD
I don't even see Moneybookers as a payment gateway option in their list of choices (which displays all and tells you if you can use them in your region).

When you go to purchase zen, what region does it think you are in? Because according to their sales team, anybody in the European region can only by in Euros. Still no answer though as to why we have to pay more and get lower amounts.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Captain
# 54
11-23-2012, 07:53 AM
Why arent the fleet ship upgrade modules getting the discount ? They're used for ship purchases, right ?
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Survivor of Romulus
# 55
11-23-2012, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyxadrill View Post
I'd love too but I dont see an option to change currency. The payment page always plonks me in Europe and all it offers is Euros. I'll take another look though in case theres an option to change that I've missed. Appreciate the help too. Thinking on are you still using a Cryptic Acccount or a PWE linked account? It might still be possible to buy using USD on the Cryptic accounts.

The discrepancy, however, still needs an explanation from PWE/Cryptic.
I usually use my Visa Internet card, payments made from Moneybookers just like 'najj210' mentioned he does as well. I always have the option to pay in dollars, so I do that and don't lose anything in the trasnfer, I agree however that the discrepancy is somewhat illogical.
Oh and no, mine is not a Cryptic account, it's a PWE one.
Survivor of Romulus
# 56
11-23-2012, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brigadooom View Post
Perfect

I agree that was a great response.

And to that other poster, check your Zen wallet. I had that same issue until I went to my account here and saw the Transfer Zen option.
Commander
# 57
11-23-2012, 11:15 AM
I'm happy that the promo is going on. I've been working on grinding for the armitage for a while, and I'm almost at the end of my journey!
Career Officer
# 58
11-23-2012, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegeta50024 View Post
I'm happy that the promo is going on. I've been working on grinding for the armitage for a while, and I'm almost at the end of my journey!
I promise you, you will not be dissapointed with the Armitage
Admiral Rednall
------- "May the fates hold off the coming of the storm"------
Captain
# 59
11-23-2012, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khamseenair View Post
I don't even see Moneybookers as a payment gateway option in their list of choices (which displays all and tells you if you can use them in your region).

When you go to purchase zen, what region does it think you are in? Because according to their sales team, anybody in the European region can only by in Euros. Still no answer though as to why we have to pay more and get lower amounts.
All sales should be in US dollars - it would be very annoying to keep adjusting the amount of Zen rec'd based on the daily change in currency

The US dollar is rising and the Euro is falling - is this why you think you are getting less Zen or that
Career Officer
# 60
11-23-2012, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post
All sales should be in US dollars - it would be very annoying to keep adjusting the amount of Zen rec'd based on the daily change in currency

The US dollar is rising and the Euro is falling - is this why you think you are getting less Zen or that

No we believe we are getting less zen because we are as was proved in the initial post.

U.S. folks get 6050 points for $50, EU folks get 4,950 + 350 + 742 = 6042 zen for ?44.99 which at current exchange rates is $58.38. Hence we get less zen for more money.

Edit: So to sum up PWE is not even offering the same amounts of zen for other currencies to offer a direct comparison.
Closed Thread