Starfleet Veteran
# 11
11-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post
No I am serious I think he should run for office - maybe a Senator or something - politics is where he belongs - he has the spin factor that could take him to the White House!

I vote for President of the United States - Daniel Stahl
He'll probably put a Dilithium fee on the voting booths though.

| Join Date: January 2009 | Computer | Fleet: Broken Wings |
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Hehe, an adventure zone on the Planet of Galactic Peace.
http://stosignatures.ufplanets.com/Thomas45-STO.png

{UFP}Thomas45 - Thomas Nixon U.S.S. Majesty Unbound
Captain
# 13
11-23-2012, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Q: (xxxhellspawnyxxx) Will you make Fleet Marks available via PvP Matches at some point?

Dstahl: Yes. This is going to happen.

YES!
Career Officer
# 14
11-23-2012, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas12255 View Post
Hehe, an adventure zone on the Planet of Galactic Peace.
It'll just be a big desert map, with Paradise City in the middle. But I'm hoping it'll have expanded in size at least.

Or better yet, just make the entire adventure zone Paradise City. A city adventure map would be awesome.
@HyperLimited
Republic Veteran
# 15
11-23-2012, 01:43 PM
What was promised in Six for Seven was moved to Eight. What was promised in Seven has been delayed until "later in the season" and also Season Eight. Vague promises that things will REALLY improve in Season 9.

*headdesk*

What more needs to be said. Really...
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Captain
# 16
11-23-2012, 01:56 PM
I hope we'll eventually get that option to change our First Officers into our Captains and back. I really do. But nobody's brought it up since... since...

When was it talked about anyway? STOWiki didn't quite tell me when it was.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Commander
# 17
11-23-2012, 02:07 PM
The helpful suggestion is bellow the Quote box.

The Following is a slight whine about the KDF situation, especially in light of what was said only a couple of weeks ago. I've put it in a Quote box so you can skip it if you feel like it.

Quote:
A couple of weeks ago you pretty much said That Season 8 will be the KDF season, and yet you've not even gotten the go ahead, its about ~6 months away. Why do I feel we're getting boned again?

Roach will have to change his signature again.

I do have one additional question. At what point is it not ok to ignore your players? I mean once the 20% of players that play Klingons have gotten hacked off and buggered off, is it ok to ignore the Science ship players, as they'll be the next smallest faction?

(I drive a science ship on the KDF side, so I'm doubly boned. Granted I only drive the ship because its the only ship option for me!)

Annoyed? Slightly.
Saddened? You bet ya.
Surprised? Not in the least.
How about another for the KDF, to give a little back? As most KDF players are going to be very tight fisted with their money after getting hosed so many times.

So one thing that is an idea is new skins for all the top ships, and priced at a nice low price. Ya know the micro-transaction idea. A small charge is more likely to have the KDF players paying.

Make some race specific and alternate skins for existing ships. As a Gorn Tactical I gotta fly a Varnaus, because its the only Gorn ship that exists. I'd much rather be in a Battle crusier or a Raptor, but there's no Gorn skins for either.
Career Officer
# 18
11-23-2012, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
So, because I'm not lazy and did the progression I have to suffer because the people who aren't doing the crafting progression and want to buy the skill outright are pushing for the change ?

I can choose to walk away from the new STF reputation system, it's not so easy with the crafting system because I can't sell my accumulated skills, and I sometimes need to craft an oddball piece for a particular mission. It's won't be fun if I gotta pay 10's of thousands in ec and dilith for the 'right' to make a 500ec piece of gear.
In the case of STFs, the systems team seemed adamant that collecting gear pre-S7 was not a progression system and that there was nothing TO grandfather.

However, the existing crafting is explicitly a progression system. And should be grandfathered.

And existing crafting ALREADY costs dilithium so it's not like they'd ruin it by adding dilithium costs. At least, they'd really have to TRY to ruin it further.
Commander
# 19
11-23-2012, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Dstahl: So far, we?ve only been able to build a few special replica bridges per year, but this is one of the bridges that we agree would be nice to have on the KDF side. We have long term plans to make some Gorn episodes, and in fact Season 7 was originally going to take place on the Gorn Homeworld, but was changed to New Romulus for reasons that will be revealed later. When we do come back and visit the Gorn (and possibly the Voth as well) we will get the opportunity to throw non-Klingon bridges onto the schedule.
It makes me sad to think we could have had the Gorn homeworld, and instead we got what we got.
Career Officer
# 20
11-23-2012, 02:40 PM
Why are those of us who live in Europe, paying higher prices for Zen and receiving less?
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...