Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 11
11-23-2012, 11:38 AM
They changed it back to 40 hours again. You know that is WAY beyond unreasonable. 40 hours is OVER 1 1/2 days. 20 hours was great but I can understand if they thought it was too fast but 40 hours?! who wants to stay on all day just to wait for their projects to start up and then wait another 40 hours? 32 hours would be a bit more reasonable but I really do not feel like waiting forever just to get to tier 5. What I find more unreasonable is the fact that we have to wait ANOTHER 40 hours to complete an item project just to have a single item in the store. Also special items cost way too much on dilithium especially with their little cut back. Now people are stocking up on dilithium for themselves the hard way or have to use RL money to gain dilithium and people barely contribute enough dilithium to fleet projects so those are slowed down. This has become a very irritating game to play and now I am beginning to lose interest in Season 7, as well as the whole game, all together. I was really hopeful about Season 7 before it had come out, but now I cannot stand it.
Ensign
# 12
11-23-2012, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderfoot006 View Post
I wonder if slashing the timer to one second would still be considered too long to wait by some? ......
The original post appeared in this forum instead of General Discussion was because I suspected it was bug or ill-implemented feature. It had nothing to do with how I personally felt about the amount of time that should be spent on this particular part of game play. And please remember, this IS a game.
Captain
# 13
11-23-2012, 04:07 PM
Easy there! Steady. My comment wasn't directed at anyone personally. Least of all you.
Why do I enjoy JJTrek?

Because I can. Just sayin'

Remember, Kids - Every Doom Is Awesome!