Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lieutenant
# 21
11-23-2012, 12:32 PM
Same problem as you all. Hope it gets fixed soon. I love New Romulus and have been waiting for a continuation of this storyline.

I bet Cryptic is looking into it. They're an awesome group and will have it fixed ASAP.
Career Officer
# 22
11-23-2012, 01:44 PM
I hope the OP tholaron equip is unlocked at a higher tier in the reputation When you die all of a sudden you realise there must have been a tholaron mine around that you missed whilst shooting the soldiers.
Career Officer
# 23
11-23-2012, 02:45 PM
Weird. Third time worked. I noticed there was a second 'examine device' i did both of these before hitting the other two interactions and prisoners.
Ensign
# 24
11-23-2012, 05:15 PM
I too can confirm the above issues. I completed all of the objectives except the "Disrupt Tal Shiar Ops" with the sub-objective of "Subdue Tal Shiar agents". I have searched the map for over 20 minutes trying to find a NPC that I might have missed, to no avail. This definitely is looking like a bug. The cut scene audio mix up occured for me as well.
Captain
# 25
11-23-2012, 06:21 PM
For those who have completed this:

How do you "submit recording" - and who do you submit said recording to?

All my mission log says is: secret shuttle codes - submit recording - Go to Mountain Pass...
Well, with the upgrade announcement leaving NX and Connie fans in the dust again, can we restart / revisit the T5 Connie and NX threads - since they will no longer be "truly" endgame ships... (after we get the T5 versions, it'll be time to see them added to the T5U upgrade charts too...
Career Officer
# 26
11-23-2012, 07:34 PM
Same here too
Career Officer
# 27
11-23-2012, 08:48 PM
Yup, the mission is bugged just like boldly they rode.
1hr of work @NYS Min Wage 7.25 = 725 Zen
725 x 102 (or current exchange rate) DL = 73950 DL <- can you earn that per hour in game?

Lt. Commander
# 28
11-24-2012, 05:59 AM
same bug here.

Also what's with the difficulty on these mobs? how is it ok to have to respawn about 20 times?

I can't remember Picard respawning even once in the series.
Lt. Commander
# 29
11-24-2012, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dareau View Post
For those who have completed this:

How do you "submit recording" - and who do you submit said recording to?

All my mission log says is: secret shuttle codes - submit recording - Go to Mountain Pass...
Watch the video, then go back and forth in front of the shuttle. The button to submit the recording will eventually appear.
Ensign
# 30
11-24-2012, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by titus1608 View Post
If you do it while you do the "New Romulus: Mountain base" Mission its not too hard to find.

My problem is that I cant finish the Mountain base Mission.

I killed and used everything on the way to the top and there is nothing left except for using the shuttle (again) and a device which I can examine which says its a subspace scattering device.

The Mission goal is "Disrupt Tal Shiar Operations" and for that I need to

- subdue Tal Shiar Agents
- disable communication array
- free Prisoners (4/4)
- disable Generator
- uncover Tal Shiar Plans

The last 4 of the 5 are green and done, but "subdue Tal Shiar Agents" won't finish and there is no one to kill left and there is no way of getting out of the instance...not at the end not at the beginning.
And if I use the transporter to get out of there I have to do the instance again and the second time it would finish either.
Same here....what gives?

Attempted mission several times both KDF & Fed, same result.
Read through and red again this thread and nothing of any help here, how come some claim that they have completed it? and what did they do/change to allow successful completion?