Career Officer
Here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6igV...ature=youtu.be

There's also a letter from Hakeev and some indication that the person who hid the message for you under the rock and tipped you off about the base is someone with Tal Shiar Access codes.

I've also been reading the New Romulus lore dailies.

There is a gateway "thousands of years old" in the crypts below the ruins according to Volume 3, Chapter 3. Apparently, all it needed to activate was a power source.

Volume 5, Chapter 5 is about a Romulan going mad. His family has left. He has a pounding in his head and is being taken over by some kind of hunger.

Volume 6, Chapter 6 is about the ancient battle is Vastam. The big takeaway for me is that the Romulans were element worshipers.
Captain
# 2
11-23-2012, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
There's also a letter from Hakeev and some indication that the person who hid the message for you under the rock and tipped you off about the base is someone with Tal Shiar Access codes.
Hmmm. I see my guess about the third part may be only 1/2 right.

Someone with Tal Shiar access who doesn't like Tal Shiar, or perhaps more accurately, doesn't like what the Tal Shiar had become under Hakeev. I think we are seeing another "friend" unaccounted for from Hafir...Commander Janek.
Captain
# 3
11-23-2012, 03:18 PM
How do the cutscenes happen? I've only seen the first one, and I'm well into tier 1.
Career Officer
# 4
11-23-2012, 03:22 PM
You'll get tipoffs as you advance through the rep levels.
Blatant self-promotion: Producer of the Delta Rising Tribble Timewarp, Foundry Frolics and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Yuzral
Captain
# 5
11-23-2012, 03:49 PM
You should get missions added automatially shortly after you upgrade to Tier 1. The Tier 1 mission is "Hidden Data Cache"
Career Officer
# 6
11-23-2012, 04:49 PM
I hit T2 yesterday. I wont give away plot points, but you get another mission to retrieve a flight recorder from a shuttle in the mountains
Captain
# 7
11-23-2012, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordfuzun View Post
You should get missions added automatially shortly after you upgrade to Tier 1. The Tier 1 mission is "Hidden Data Cache"
I'm not seeing anything, just standard go here press f missions.
Captain
# 8
11-23-2012, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
How do the cutscenes happen? I've only seen the first one, and I'm well into tier 1.
Quote:
I'm not seeing anything, just standard go here press f missions.
There is only one at Tier 1 and then another at Tier 2, I suspect its the same for all Tiers with one message per Tier (with perhaps the exception of T5).
Captain
# 9
11-23-2012, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
There is only one at Tier 1 and then another at Tier 2, I suspect its the same for all Tiers with one message per Tier (with perhaps the exception of T5).
Where am I supposed to be to see the cutscenes? when the timer cools down? Do the new missions come from the main Romulan leader?

Last edited by kirksplat; 11-23-2012 at 06:54 PM.
Career Officer
# 10
11-23-2012, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Where am I supposed to be to see the cutscenes? when the timer cools down? Do the new missions come from the main Romulan leader?
You get missions from a mysterious person telling you to look under a rock in the staging area and then to check shuttle logs in the mountain pass.