Captain
# 11
11-23-2012, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
You get missions from a mysterious person telling you to look under a rock in the staging area and then to check shuttle logs in the mountain pass.
Is this a joke like telling me to look for the rocket boots at SFA? Where is this mysterious person, and why do I have to deal with the 156th variant of a Cryptic mission where getting the quest, finding the quest, turning in the quest, or knowing where to go to find the quest is completely random?

Last edited by kirksplat; 11-23-2012 at 07:03 PM.
Rihannsu
# 12
11-23-2012, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
Where am I supposed to be to see the cutscenes? when the timer cools down? Do the new missions come from the main Romulan leader?
Tier 1 Cutscene is when you have to go near the City Gates, interact with the bushes and you see the recording of a meeting, I guess you seen that one already.

Tier 2 Cutscene is when you go to the Mountain Pass instance (only opens at T2) and near the end you interact with a Shuttle and you see a recording of something of a meeting that happened in that landing pad.

They dont happen automatic (as in, you just walk into the trigger), they are also not tied to anything besides the Tier accolade and I think you can reply then if you go there again and interact with the object again.

Until you reach Tier 2 you will not see the next recording since, for starters, you cannot enter the Mountain Pass instance until you reach Tier 2 Reputation.
Captain
# 13
11-23-2012, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
Tier 1 Cutscene is when you have to go near the City Gates, interact with the bushes and you see the recording of a meeting, I guess you seen that one already.

Tier 2 Cutscene is when you go to the Mountain Pass instance (only opens at T2) and near the end you interact with a Shuttle and you see a recording of something of a meeting that happened in that landing pad.

They dont happen automatic, they are also not tied to anything and I think you can reply then if you go there again and interact with the object again.

Until you reach Tier 2 you will not see the next recording since, for starters, you cannot enter the Mountain Pass instance until you reach Tier 2 Reputation.
The only one I've seen is the first one between the Reman and the Romulan leader. I'll have to look for a city gate now. All I've been doing is run here, press f (or fight). The game never told me to do anything otherwise.
Career Officer
# 14
11-23-2012, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Is this a joke like telling me to look for the rocket boots at SFA? Where is this mysterious person, and why do I have to deal with the 156th variant of a Cryptic mission where getting the quest, finding the quest, turning in the quest, or knowing where to go to find the quest is completely random?
The whole plot here centers around the idea that we're getting mysterious tipoffs from an unknown informant. By Tier 2, your bridge officers start commenting on how irregular this person is.

And this is an MMO. You're supposed to wander around looking for undocumented stuff. Although it is all marked on your mission map.
Captain
# 15
11-23-2012, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
The whole plot here centers around the idea that we're getting mysterious tipoffs from an unknown informant. By Tier 2, your bridge officers start commenting on how irregular this person is.

And this is an MMO. You're supposed to wander around looking for undocumented stuff. Although it is all marked on your mission map.
OK so there is a story to the grinding progression if you wander around looking for a story to complement the grinding progression. Good to know. I will check my map for anything not resembling a grinding progression to give a story to the grinding progression.
Rihannsu
# 16
11-23-2012, 07:12 PM
Quote:
The only one I've seen is the first one between the Reman and the Romulan leader. I'll have to look for a city gate now. All I've been doing is run here, press f (or fight). The game never told me to do anything otherwise.
Thats odd ... you dont have to look for a City gate, when I said Gate I mean the Gate to the Romulan Settlement since as it (the settlement) does not exist as a area just leads you strait to the Fleet Embassy.

You should have a mission that directs you to the left side of the Stairs that lead to the city Gate to some bushes that are under the walls, its close to were a group of romulans are talking, its should be some glowing bushes near the city wall.

Quote:
OK so there is a story to the grinding progression if you wander around looking for a story to complement the grinding progression. Good to know. I will check my map for anything not resembling a grinding progression to give a story to the grinding progression.
Just be thankful there aren't any synthetics trying to kill you so you aren't killed by synthetics.

Last edited by f2pdrakron; 11-23-2012 at 07:15 PM.
Captain
# 17
11-23-2012, 07:18 PM
Quote:

You should have a mission that directs you to the left side of the Stairs that lead to the city Gate to some bushes that are under the walls, its close to were a group of romulans are talking, its should be some glowing bushes near the city wall.

How do I get that mission and how does it appear as a mission to do? I don't see anything in my logs. The only thing that I see is a daily to go here and press f that that Romulan leader gives me.

Where do I go exactly when I beam in at the starting grounds? To the doors of the embassy?
Rihannsu
# 18
11-23-2012, 07:29 PM
I taken a Screenshoot

http://oi50.tinypic.com/rsspow.jpg

See the Rock/Bushes near the Caitian that are glowing near the wall? that is the location.
Empire Veteran
# 19
11-23-2012, 07:29 PM
Quote:
I'm supposed to do this WHILE i'm in the Mountain Pass mission, not after it, like the first?
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Rihannsu
# 20
11-23-2012, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarkirian View Post
I'm supposed to do this WHILE i'm in the Mountain Pass mission, not after it, like the first?
While, its the Romulan Shuttle near the end ... I got the interact button when I was near the cockpit area.