Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
Just did a ground run on Infected and was surprised to say the least as to the fact there was 30 sec added to the set remodulator...WHY? 45sec being too long to wait on it was the reason we had it set to 15sec in S6 and my shots are adapted to within the first 2 after remodulating (which was bearable when the CD was normalised, not to mention my tac initiative is not affecting the CD on it.).

I now have to revert back to having a fractal with the integrated at the cost of a device slot in order to have my weapons constantly remodulated before and during each mob group.

Branflakes can you please go to Borticus and QA and get this looked at (esp considering how bad this will be on elite again).
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
Captain
# 2
11-23-2012, 03:12 PM
Wha ??

I did a couple starbase incursions last night (surprisingly, one with Borg) and my set remod was still 15 seconds.

I also carry a fractal remod (just in case), but never needed it
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Empire Veteran
# 3
11-23-2012, 03:15 PM
Since s7, powers on the tray have been jumping around alot, I often see my remod and set bonus power such as Omega's stealth swapping places, and a friend I spoke to has that same issue.

Are you sure yours aren't doing the same and the 45 cd you see is actually the cooldown of a buff in the wrong place? Omega stealth and KHG health HoT are both 45 sec cd and I'm guessing M.A.C.O.'s shield HoT is 45 sec cd too.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Lieutenant
# 4
11-23-2012, 05:16 PM
Can not confirm bug. Omega Set Intergrated Frequency Remodulator is actually even lower at 10s cooldown for me.
Career Officer
# 5
11-23-2012, 08:41 PM
I have retested this after the match in ESD and its still at 45sec for me, its not the sheild cap, but after I took off the set and put it back on it reset back to normal, both on the fed and klink.
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.