Rihannsu
So I have tier two on Omega task force and I was in the patch that the exp mission are being changed to 20hrs. But the tier two missions are still listed at 1d 16h!

If that correct or is this something the Devs need to fix?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 2
11-23-2012, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by balordezul View Post
So I have tier two on Omega task force and I was in the patch that the exp mission are being changed to 20hrs. But the tier two missions are still listed at 1d 16h!

If that correct or is this something the Devs need to fix?
Currently, the projects that take you to T1 or T2 have been reduced to 20hours. Based off Dan's blog from a few days ago, the rest of the tiers should have their timers reduced in the next patch.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 3
11-23-2012, 03:41 PM
After the patch I picked up the next project with the reduced item amounts and 20 hour timer (this was yesterday).

After those 20 hours were up the next projects have got 40 hour timers and had the increase old commodity amounts

I now still have 1 day 5 hours until the projects are completed *sobs*
Geekly going where no Geek has gone before!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCCFleet.com - twitter.com/SCCFleet - facebook.com/SCCFleet
info "at" SCCFleet.com - MidNiteShadow7 "at" SCCFleet.com
Rihannsu
# 4
11-23-2012, 04:17 PM
I just saw that the Cost to unlock The new Set peices in Tier 2 is 500 Marks (Cutting Beam = omega, Romulan Console = Romulan) I hope that gets reduced as well because that's ALOT of marks.
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Captain
# 5
11-23-2012, 08:30 PM
500 Marks for the Cutting Beam isn't "too bad", considering an STF awards anywhere from 60-90 Marks. And once the locked crates are opened to all, you could quite easily have atleast 1000 Marks laying in the crate (or more).

But for the Romulan gear, I most definitely agree that it requires a "Mark" reduction across-the-board.
Career Officer
# 6
11-23-2012, 08:50 PM
Need Romulan Marks? Turn in an elder Eppoh. Bam, 400 marks. You can easily turn these in within a few days grouping with others for Eppoh tagging and raising your Eppoh pups into elders.
@HyperLimited
Lieutenant
# 7
11-23-2012, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
500 Marks for the Cutting Beam isn't "too bad", considering an STF awards anywhere from 60-90 Marks. And once the locked crates are opened to all, you could quite easily have atleast 1000 Marks laying in the crate (or more).

But for the Romulan gear, I most definitely agree that it requires a "Mark" reduction across-the-board.
Keep in mind it's 500 marks AND 15,000 dil, plus some expertise and commodities.

But, yeah, 500 omega marks isn't that bad. There's 4 elite space STF's, and 4 ground. You can run through them all and make the 500 pretty fast. Even playing an hour a day, you can get at like 3 STF's done. So at least 180 even if you blow the optionals, 500 won't take long.

500 romulan marks is absurd, though. You can do the daily space for 60, but once per day. If you have the luck of the gods you might, maybe catch a non-bugged tholian red alert and that's another 45. But again once per day. The reward for time spent in both of the romulan space queues is pretty meager, I quit doing them. The zombie ground queue isn't bad, if you ever get enough people to queue up. But after that? You're stuck doing ground stuff on new romulus.

And, no thanks. I'm not running around doing menial jobs for lazy npc's for what is really only a trivial reward. I mean seriously, the crap they want you to do on new romulus? I wouldn't even make my doffs do that. Pick your own stupid flowers, and squash your own bugs.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
11-24-2012, 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Currently, the projects that take you to T1 or T2 have been reduced to 20hours. Based off Dan's blog from a few days ago, the rest of the tiers should have their timers reduced in the next patch.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I hope you guys mean 'the rest', and your not patching one Tier at a time, because I am outrunning you at this rate
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net