Lieutenant
# 11
11-22-2012, 11:49 PM
Just sounds like yet another "I want my clickies back" post, or "How can i make quick clickies now" post, Or "allow a timer so i can make another quickie" post.

Want more dilithium? heres a thought..play the game..do the Deferi dailies, do Explore strange new worlds, do STFS, do Starbase 24..

They will not return console clickies, and thank god. its the best thing Cryptic ever did for the foundry..
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-23-2012, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerstickman View Post
Just sounds like yet another "I want my clickies back" post, or "How can i make quick clickies now" post, Or "allow a timer so i can make another quickie" post.

Want more dilithium? heres a thought..play the game..do the Deferi dailies, do Explore strange new worlds, do STFS, do Starbase 24..

They will not return console clickies, and thank god. its the best thing Cryptic ever did for the foundry..
No one is asking to put the console-clickies back in . What we are asking is that the reward is proportional to the time spent . If you have to play hours on end ( 3 missions ) and get a lousy 1440 dilithium and 50 fleetmarks out of it ,it hardly entices folks to bother . Remember : when you start a foundry mission you have no clue whatsoever how long it will take . It wasn't the players that put in the high dilithium requirement for pretty much anything, that was all Cryptic . The deferi daily is another fine example though : you spend a very moderate - very reasonable I even say - amount of time for the dilithium reward . It's no coincidence that daily is very popular ( it's fun to play as well ) .
Lieutenant
# 13
11-23-2012, 12:33 AM
Like i said in ANOTHER post just like this one, its simple. Only play the foundry, if you want to play foundry missions. If you want Dilithium, do stfs, fleet actions, and exploration. Im seeing alot of these posts where everyone wants their exploit back.
Best thing Cryptic did for the foundry was to get rid of them.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-23-2012, 09:04 AM
fleet actions is the group content that you can use the STO group finder button for it right?

i think i did one by accident thinking it was a regular mission. i was like hmm this mission is weird i'm in a Queue. then at the end i got all these rewards. i'm like sweet!

does it also work with STF's?
Captain
# 15
11-24-2012, 03:38 AM
Since the game (now) obviously records stats on how long a foundry mission takes to complete, how about showing that in the UI? Just a line of text in the description with "Average time: xx min."

This way people so inclined could pick the 15 minute missions from the two hour ones without having to resort to trial and error.