Survivor of Romulus
EDIT: contained no longer relevant data.

Last edited by pmarquardt; 12-23-2012 at 03:11 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 32
12-13-2012, 01:16 AM
I am in to help out anyone out there.
Grinding for MkIV epic gear?
Ain't Nobody Got Time for That

Survivor of Romulus
Hi fellow Captains,

I just wanted you to know, that the "Call Tuffli" channel has merged with the "New Romulus TW" channel to become the new awesome "Public Service" channel. What has changed? Look at the update first post here.

Infos are available at the new website http://stopublicservice.net.

To join the new channel, simply enter /channel_join "Public Service" in you chat bar.

LLAP
TacPaddy

Last edited by pmarquardt; 12-23-2012 at 03:21 AM.
Lieutenant
# 34
07-16-2013, 01:50 AM
Great post. I joined the channel and started allowing people aboard my Tuffli. I just don't think the word gets around enough about how much EC you can save by buying commodities from the vendor on a tuffli. I think this is a great idea though.

Quick question. I seen in another thread someone asking about if you need to stay on the ship while people are in it. It never really got answered from what I read. Can I beam back out of the ship and still allow the invited players to stay in the instance? Also, I switch characters a lot so I am not sure if they will interfere with them as well. I guess I could do some testing on it, but didn't know if anyone had a quick answer.

As with most maps (Stfs and fleet events) Crypic puts a timer in it to make you leave, otherwise you wouldn't have to. So I would assume they will stay in the instance on the tuffli until they beam out.
Captain
# 35
07-16-2013, 01:53 AM
If it works like other bridges, then you can beam out and leave the other guys running around until they beam out. I've done this myself with my defiant ship. I don't know about changing character though.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
Lieutenant
# 36
07-16-2013, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grylak View Post
If it works like other bridges, then you can beam out and leave the other guys running around until they beam out. I've done this myself with my defiant ship. I don't know about changing character though.
Thank you for the info. I am only switching characters a lot right now due to the Summer event going on, so it shouldn't be a big deal In the future.

Thanks again for the info