Career Officer
# 2791
11-15-2012, 11:14 AM
Cole soon heads for his fighter As he goes over the final prep for launch. He goes over fuel and inventory again just in case he should run I to any trouble on his trip.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2792
11-18-2012, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cole soon heads for his fighter As he goes over the final prep for launch. He goes over fuel and inventory again just in case he should run I to any trouble on his trip.
*On the Bridge*

Sam: Clear Mr Cole for departure as soon as he's ready.

David: Aye, sir.

Sam: Stand by to engage Warp Drive.

Helm: Warp Drive standing by.
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 2793
11-18-2012, 06:56 AM
Cole soone departs on his fighters and heads for iconia.
Career Officer
# 2794
11-21-2012, 10:05 AM
Any one still out there.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2795
11-24-2012, 08:14 AM
OOC: Sorry, I've been kinda busy the last few days... but... I'M BACK!

*Iconia System. As Cole's fighter comes out of warp, he sees a massive fleet of Republic, Romulan, Klingon, and even a few Starfleet Ships. The IRW Kaleb (Darov's Scimitar) is in formation with two other Scimitars and the IRW Fokran (The Romulan Loyalist Flagship). The U.S.S. Excalibur is leading the Starfleet ships while a Klingon Bortasqu' leads the Klingon ships.

The entire Allied fleet comes to 1276 starships, most under repair.*

Vala *over comm.*: Fokran to Director Cole, you are cleared to dock.

*DS61, Conference room 7 (MOCC). Sam is standing in front of the viewscreen while Republic Military Command, consisting of Admiral Taran (Republic Navy, Police Division), Admiral Forest (Republic Navy), General Stark (Republic Marine Corps, Assault Operations), General Russ (Republic Marine Corps), General Stewart (Republic Fighter Corps), General Sanders (Republic Planetary Defence Forces (Army)), and Director Ryan Allington (Civilian Director of MOCC) hang on her every word as she goes over an attack strategy to take the Lanco System, the rebels' frontline supply base for the Tarod Sector.*

Admiral Forest: A bold plan, Captain, but you appear to be forgetting that Lanco is their Primary Supply Base for their frontline operations.

General Russ: It would be suicide for a fleet of ships to even attempt to take Lanco, given our recent losses.

Sam: But this time they won't see it coming. Every time we've tried to push forward, they've gotten forces there just in time to intercept us. But, this time we haven't got a leak to tell them where we're going to attack.

Forest: And how long do you think that will last?

Sam: No one in the fleet needs to know where we're going until we're in position. Look, all I need is 500 ships.

Forest: It might be worth more to pull out of the Romulan situation altogether.

Sam: What?

Ryan: Sam. *Turns to Forest* Admiral, her strategy will work, it just needs... adjusting.

If she takes 750 ships, plus 2 detachments of Assault Ops. Troopers, she can take the base and fortify it quickly. I know the Lanco System. It's isolated. Once our ships were in position it would take the rebels a week to work their way through the nebulae and into the base perimeter. And, intel indicates that the base's defences are being upgraded in one week. We'll never get a better opportunity to take Lanco than then.

Sam: If I leave immediately, I can be ready to attack by the time that their base starts the upgrade.

Forest: I'm still not convinced.

Russ: 750 ships, to take one base?

Stark: They're right. We'll never get a better chance than this. You have my support, Captain.

Taran: And mine.

Stewart: I'll be in the car.

Ryan: Very well. All in favour?

*Stark, Taran, Stewart, Russ, and Ryan raise their hands.*

Opposed?

*Forest raises his hand.*

The vote is 5-to-1 in favour. The attack on Lanco will go ahead as planned.

If there's nothing else?

*A couple of seconds pass.*

Then this meeting is adjourned. Captain, can you wait a moment?

*Everyone but Sam and Ryan leave.*

Well, you've grown so fast. I remember when you were just a baby.

Sam: It's been a long time.

Ryan: Yes it has. Look, Samantha...

Sam: Grandpa, I don't need to hear what you don't need to say.

Ryan: That's Great-Grandpa to you.

Look, I know that nothing I can say or do can bring your father back, but I just want you to know that... he'd be proud to see you where you are right now.

Sam: Commanding a Police ship?

Ryan: No, ticking off Republic Command.

*Sam suppresses a laugh, instead allowing her face to light up with a smile.*

Soval called. He asked me about you.

Sam: What did you say?

Ryan: That you still remember how to forgive. If Tara didn't kill your father, then I'm sure that we both want to know who did.

Sam: What's going to happen to her?

Ryan: That's up to you. She's got underworld contacts that most Republic Operatives don't. You could use her.

Or I could send her to Republic Intelligence.

Sam: I'll take her.

Ryan: Alright. T'mar's on her way to the Republic. I figured you could use her since your Security Chief was killed in your last battle.

Sam: Fine. Anything else?

Ryan: No, that will be all, Captain.

*Sam turns to leave the conference room.*

I meant what I said, Sam. Richard would be proud of you. God knows me and your Grandfather are.

*I.R.W. Fakron. As Cole's fighter is tractored into the Hangar Bay, Vala and Darov stand ready to greet him.*

Career Officer
# 2796
11-24-2012, 09:20 AM
Cole soon steps out of his fighter. And walks over to the two.

Cole: so how are things going here.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2797
11-24-2012, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Cole soon steps out of his fighter. And walks over to the two.

Cole: so how are things going here.
Darov: Not well.

Vala: Every time we engage the rebels, it's like they have reinforcements on us seconds later. We have an intelligence leak, that's for sure.

Darov: Captain Allington's left for DS61 to propose a new offensive strategy. She should be back soon.

Vala: Until then, I'm in command of the Allied Fleet.

Now, before we begin the full briefing of your role in the Empire, any questions?

Career Officer
# 2798
11-24-2012, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Darov: Not well.

Vala: Every time we engage the rebels, it's like they have reinforcements on us seconds later. We have an intelligence leak, that's for sure.

Darov: Captain Allington's left for DS61 to propose a new offensive strategy. She should be back soon.

Vala: Until then, I'm in command of the Allied Fleet.

Now, before we begin the full briefing of your role in the Empire, any questions?
Cole: none yet. Lets see after we are done if I do.
Career Officer
# 2799
11-24-2012, 11:08 AM
Ooc: I'm going to start a fed toon as well. Now.

At esd rear admiral Harper walks through the station as he heads for the dock

Harper: commander t'san how soon till the ship is ready?

T'san: we will be ready within the hour sir.

Harper: very good commander keep me posted if anything changes.

Harper soon walks over to te admirals offices and find vice admiral Serry.

Harper: so what troubles spot am I heading to this time.

Serry: iconia you will be taking the 108th tactical battle group and help Vala and te romulans retake there space from the rebels.

Harper: what about devlon 7. We are having our own rebel attacks in federation space.

Serry: they will be dealt with if they haven't by the time you ae done in Romulan space rheu will be all yours.

Harper: very well.

Harper soon arrives on the bridge of his ship the USS Valhalla a old but sturdy multi purpose science ship. That has been upgraded into a destroyer.

Harper sits down in his command chair.

Harper: all hands prepare for departure. We will leave all system in a few moments.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2800
11-24-2012, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Cole: none yet. Lets see after we are done if I do.
Vala: Very well.

The R.S.S. Republic is the Command Ship for the Allied Fleet, with the Fakron serving as the Romulan Command Ship, the I.K.S. Vorak as the Klingon Command Ship, and the U.S.S. Excalibur serving as the Federation Command Ship.

Officially, the Federation is staying out of the Romulan situation, but Captain Forest on the Excalibur was able to rally a few Captains to assist us. They'll probably be facing a Court Martial upon returning to the Federation.

My presence with the Allied fleet has done much to strengthen morale, but I have been asked to return to our field base on Iconia for my own safety.

That's where you come in. You have the frontline experience, so, if you'll accept, I'm appointing you as an Admiral in the Romulan Star Navy. Your assignment is to command our forces on the frontline.

Darov: It appears we'll be continuing to work together, John Cole.

Romulan Officer *Over Comm.*: All hands to Battle Stations! The fleet is moving out!

Vala: And it appears you're about to get into your first battle.

*Vala boards a shuttle which leaves the ship. Outside, 758 Romulan/Federation/Klingon/Republic Starships, led by the Republic, jump to warp on an unknown heading.*