Career Officer
The polaron sniper rifles of the advanced variety only have a single [DMG] modifier instead of [DMG]x3 like all the others.
http://www.the-bums.com
Rihannsu
# 2
07-12-2012, 09:39 AM
did you look to see if it does the same damage as a the weapons marked [Dmg]x3? If it has the right damage then it's just a display glitch.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 3
07-12-2012, 10:51 AM
I'll get this fixed, thanks for the bug report!
Career Officer
# 4
07-13-2012, 12:31 AM
Cool, and thanks for thanking me.
http://www.the-bums.com
Ensign
# 5
11-24-2012, 12:00 PM
To Reopen this Topic:

One of the 3 available "Advanced Fleet Polaron Sniper Rifle Mk XII" displays the wrong stats.

As with all "Advanced Fleet" ground energy weapons, they all have [Dmg]x3.

Each of all the *other* types of energy weapons get 1 of the following stats:

[CritX] = +2% Crit Chance / +10% Crit Severity
[DoT3] = yeah this one's long you get the point
[KB3] = Knockback, also long and not the point of this email so I won't go further.

To be specific, under the "Adv. Rifles", Split Beam, High Density, and Sniper all get [Dmg]x3 and one of those other 3... Except:

The "Advanced Fleet Polaron Sniper Riflee Mk XII" - it has been misprogrammed with [CritD] instead. Even the other polaron rifles have [CritX], just not the sniper.

I've been saving and investing heavily in our Fleet just to finally unlock this item - imagine my disappointment when I discovered it didn't have the [CritX] stat I was looking forward to.

Additionally, it does not appear to display the correct damage for its [Dmg]x3 modifier. My Mk XII anti-borg Polaron Sniper w/ no damage modifier does more damage than this one does. Specifically, my "Polaron Sniper Rifle Mk XII [CritD] [CritH] [Borg]" (no [Dmg] modifier there at all) shows its *base* damage as 92.1 DPS before applying the 15kinetic vs Borg. The Advanced Fleet Polaron, w/ its [Dmg]x3 modifier, shows 92 DPS.

Please fix this!

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by bastet111; 11-24-2012 at 12:05 PM.