Starfleet Veteran
# 2801
11-24-2012, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: I'm going to start a fed toon as well. Now.

At esd rear admiral Harper walks through the station as he heads for the dock

Harper: commander t'san how soon till the ship is ready?

T'san: we will be ready within the hour sir.

Harper: very good commander keep me posted if anything changes.

Harper soon walks over to te admirals offices and find vice admiral Serry.

Harper: so what troubles spot am I heading to this time.

Serry: iconia you will be taking the 108th tactical battle group and help Vala and te romulans retake there space from the rebels.

Harper: what about devlon 7. We are having our own rebel attacks in federation space.

Serry: they will be dealt with if they haven't by the time you ae done in Romulan space rheu will be all yours.

Harper: very well.

Harper soon arrives on the bridge of his ship the USS Valhalla a old but sturdy multi purpose science ship. That has been upgraded into a destroyer.

Harper sits down in his command chair.

Harper: all hands prepare for departure. We will leave all system in a few moments.
*U.S.S. Excalibur. Captain Forest is in his Command Chair. He turns to his First Officer, Commander Forbes.*

Forest: Did the Republic give us a heading?

Forbes: No. They just told us to follow them.

Forest: Allington must be taking the intelligence leak seriously if she's not even telling us where we're going.

*An ensign walks over and hands a PADD to Forest.*

Thank you, Ensign.

*Looks over the PADD, lets out a smile, and returns it to the ensign, who leaves the Bridge.*

Starfleet's sending the 108th Tactical Battle Group to reinforce Iconia.

Forbes: Do they know we're here?

Forest: Well, I didn't exactly advertise that we were going against orders from the President and aiding the Romulans in what the Federation used to consider an internal affair, so I doubt it.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 2802
11-24-2012, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Vala: Very well.

The R.S.S. Republic is the Command Ship for the Allied Fleet, with the Fakron serving as the Romulan Command Ship, the I.K.S. Vorak as the Klingon Command Ship, and the U.S.S. Excalibur serving as the Federation Command Ship.

Officially, the Federation is staying out of the Romulan situation, but Captain Forest on the Excalibur was able to rally a few Captains to assist us. They'll probably be facing a Court Martial upon returning to the Federation.

My presence with the Allied fleet has done much to strengthen morale, but I have been asked to return to our field base on Iconia for my own safety.

That's where you come in. You have the frontline experience, so, if you'll accept, I'm appointing you as an Admiral in the Romulan Star Navy. Your assignment is to command our forces on the frontline.

Darov: It appears we'll be continuing to work together, John Cole.

Romulan Officer *Over Comm.*: All hands to Battle Stations! The fleet is moving out!

Vala: And it appears you're about to get into your first battle.

*Vala boards a shuttle which leaves the ship. Outside, 758 Romulan/Federation/Klingon/Republic Starships, led by the Republic, jump to warp on an unknown heading.*
As cole watchs Vala leave he looks at Darov shall we. Cole soon stops in his quarters and changes into a Romulan uniform. And heads for the bridge.

Cole : status report.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2803
11-24-2012, 11:21 AM
Quote:
As cole watchs Vala leave he looks at Darov shall we. Cole soon stops in his quarters and changes into a Romulan uniform. And heads for the bridge.

Cole : status report.
Romulan Officer *Over Comm.*: We've receeved no further information from the Republic. We're currently following the ship in front of us by, as the Terrans say, "their tail lights"?

*OOC: I'm handing the I.R.W. Fakron over to you now.*

Darov: I should return to the Kaleb. Jolan'tru Admiral.
My Fan Fictions

Career Officer
# 2804
11-24-2012, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Romulan Officer *Over Comm.*: We've receeved no further information from the Republic. We're currently following the ship in front of us by, as the Terrans say, "their tail lights"?

*OOC: I'm handing the I.R.W. Fakron over to you now.*

Darov: I should return to the Kaleb. Jolan'tru Admiral.
Cole: very well Darov very well helm I will be on the bridge shortly. Inform me if anything changes.
Career Officer
# 2805
11-24-2012, 11:37 AM
As Harper and his battle group prepare to leave sol they see an explosion rip through esd.

Harper stands up: report now!

Helm: sir we had detected a large explosion at esd !

Harper : emergency teams respond now. To esd.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2806
11-24-2012, 11:49 AM
Quote:
As Harper and his battle group prepare to leave sol they see an explosion rip through esd.

Harper stands up: report now!

Helm: sir we had detected a large explosion at esd !

Harper : emergency teams respond now. To esd.
*Unknown Space. The third closest Galaxy to the Milky Way. A fleet of five alien ships wait over a desolate planet with a large ring in orbit.*

OOC: Out of curiosity, have you seen Stargate SG-1?
My Fan Fictions

Career Officer
# 2807
11-24-2012, 11:52 AM
Yes I have watched sg1
Starfleet Veteran
# 2808
11-24-2012, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Yes I have watched sg1
OOC: Just checking.

*The edge of the Lanco System. A large nebula field encircles the entire system, making warp travel impossible. The Allied fleet drops out of warp and the Republic leads them into the nebula.*

Sam: Alright. Have Admiral Cole, General Navar, and Captain Forest meet me in the Situation Room.

*Sam walks into the Situation Room adjacent to the aft of the bridge. The Commanders mentioned are notified and summoned to the Situation Room.*

OOC: You can take Navar if you want. He's a Klingon General.
My Fan Fictions

Career Officer
# 2809
11-24-2012, 12:06 PM
Quote:
OOC: Just checking.

*The edge of the Lanco System. A large nebula field encircles the entire system, making warp travel impossible. The Allied fleet drops out of warp and the Republic leads them into the nebula.*

Sam: Alright. Have Admiral Cole, General Navar, and Captain Forest meet me in the Situation Room.

*Sam walks into the Situation Room adjacent to the aft of the bridge. The Commanders mentioned are notified and summoned to the Situation Room.*

OOC: You can take Navar if you want. He's a Klingon General.
Alright

Cole and navar walk Ito the room.

Cole : so what's the plan
Career Officer
# 2810
11-24-2012, 12:13 PM
Harper looks over the reports coming in from esd and is shocked at the destruction.

Harper: alert all ships red alert.