Ensign
Hello everyone,
I know many of you are not interested in joining a fleet but ARE interested in purchasing Fleet Weapons/Fleet Ships. Well, our Senior Officers have had a chat about it and are now opening up our resources for purchase by non-Fleet members!

How it works:
1) Temporarily join the fleet
2) Donate the negotiated amount for whatever item/ship you want
3) Purchase item/ship
4) Leave the fleet at your leisure.

We do have set rates for items, but please PM me for latest prices.

We have T3 ships available, Advanced Fleet Weapons, (with Elite weapons available in a few days.)

Thanks!
verkion
Ensign
# 2
11-24-2012, 06:13 PM
As further clarification so that any misunderstandings may be avoided, the dilithium charged is for access to the fleet provisions as they themselves, cost significant resources. You must bring your own sum of dilithium, Fleet Ship Modules and/or Fleet Credits (if necessary) to make purchases from the Fleet Stores.

For example, if you wish to purchase 1 Fleet Weapon --> We charge say, XYZ dilithium for 1 provision. You would pay into a project XYZ dilithium and then we would promote you to allow you to requisition items from the fleet stores. The cost of a fleet adv. space weapon is for example, 24K Fleet Credits and a further 10K dilithium. This cost, you pay so that you can acquire the weapon.

This is NOT some stupid/unfair cost that is being passed onto you as a buyer. People forget that the ABILITY TO REQUISITION, and the ITEM itself are TWO different things. The XYZ dilithium paid to the fleet is for the ABILITY TO REQUISITION. <-- This costs the fleet dilithium, doffs, expertise, etc. The ITEM costs are each individual's to bear.

Thanks for understanding! If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
verkion