Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,845
# 21
11-24-2012, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by curs0r View Post
And so do I. The current player reporting and banning has not been responsibly used, why on earth would you expect a vote/kick system to be used any more responsibly?
i think a person siting in stf pvp so on trumps a vote to kick when any one with 4 friends can get you banned from talking to your fleet talking to your friends talking in any zone chat or any thing in sto now you going to worry over something you dont even play ......

and also every mmo that has a report kick something im sure they dont get soooo well used responsibly as you so called put it but then again them mmos do banned the ppl who miss use it but then again i forget im talking about cryptic to
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.

Last edited by daan2006; 11-24-2012 at 09:23 PM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 497
# 22
11-24-2012, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
i think a person siting in stf pvp so on trumps a vote to kick when any one with 4 friends can get you banned from talking to your fleet talking to your friends talking in any zone chat or any thing in sto now you going to worry over something you dont even play ......
My final word on the matter because this argument is ridiculous will have to be:
If such a system were implemented you may as well kiss the pugs goodbye anyway, so save dev time and heartache by just pre-forming your teams now so you don't have that problem anymore. You behave as though there is not already a way to deal with this problem.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,845
# 23
11-24-2012, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by curs0r View Post
My final word on the matter because this argument is ridiculous will have to be:
If such a system were implemented you may as well kiss the pugs goodbye anyway, so save dev time and heartache by just pre-forming your teams now so you don't have that problem anymore. You behave as though there is not already a way to deal with this problem.
you think a Dev going to have to come and get us a new player if old player is kick this your frist mmo? and you think pug are doing good as they are now with the system they have now ?
and what way do we dell with afker? what report them to a GM same way to report some one missed use the report spaming ? that took them 3 hours after it had been dun to get it off my aaccount but that was also when the game was still P2P sure take them longer now same way you could report some one who missed used the vote to kick that 4 other players had to also hit yes to?

i come from world of war-craft who has this vote to kick system who has more trolls and just plan mean A$$ ppl then sto will ever see funny i dont get kicked unless im just 1 doing nothen or 2 just dont know how to roll my class aka know how to play the game or 3 i dont even get kick most of the time when im under gear and that player base hates ppl who are under geared but if i dont act like i know what im doing and dont cuz every one to die a 100 time i dont even get kick for that


so sorry i dont see a vote to kick being as abuse as you say
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.

Last edited by daan2006; 11-25-2012 at 03:30 PM.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:11 AM.