Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
# 1 Qo'n'OS Transporters...
11-24-2012, 07:27 PM
This is a most burdensome bug that has been reported a few times yet never acknowledged to my knowledge, please look into it ^^

Nature of the bug:

Click a destination on the transporter prompt, and what feels like 2 out of 3 times you will be sent to the wrong location.

e.g.
From Orbiting qonos, and choosing 'beam to first city' you can be sent to the shipyard instead.

And even better example,
From the shipyard, choosing 'beam to first city' beams you to.. the shipyard. yeah.. what the heck.
Career Officer
# 2
11-25-2012, 02:35 AM
I believe the reason for this is that the First City and the shipyard share the same map, so selecting city will take you to either. I believe which one depends on which one you last beamed out of.
Captain
# 3
01-04-2013, 11:53 AM
No it does not. Talk to Q, go to happyland. Talk again to Q, demand he send u back to Qo'nos, he thinks its funny to send you to shipyard instead. Happened so many times, I've lost count.
Captain
# 4
01-04-2013, 12:52 PM
atleast with the current bug that some feddies have been using, they can kill the transporter officer for us,.. kinda wish all KDF had that power innate though 9-)
Your Heavy Graviton Beam deals 26470 (10583) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-04-2013, 02:00 PM
The other day I must've tried to get to the First City three or four times only to be sent to the Spaceport repeatedly. Even from in the Spaceport. Despite the correct loading screen text.

I beamed to the Academy and then to the city and it worked after that.

But I've been sent to the star port by mistake before at various times.
_______
equal parts cynical and helpful
Captain
# 6
01-04-2013, 02:30 PM
the cynical part of me wonders if it was a bug with ESD transporters.. would it have existed this long O.o
Your Heavy Graviton Beam deals 26470 (10583) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Captain
# 7
01-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elandarksky View Post
the cynical part of me wonders if it was a bug with ESD transporters.. would it have existed this long O.o
I don't think it's a bug of any kind- it's revenge from the devs for playing a KDF character instead of a federation toon (it REALLY cuts into their c-store income).
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $27 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Captain
# 8
01-05-2013, 11:50 AM
This is one of those longstanding things that is never going to be fixed.

I've heard from some that it comes from clicking the prompts too quickly but even when I try to take it nice and slow it still happens on occasion.