Captain
Right now there is 30k at 131 and 60k at 130 - then nothing like 2k down to 127 - who knows what is below that

on the ohter side it's stacked up with zen to sell
Captain
# 2
11-25-2012, 04:27 PM
people need ze dili and there are not so many things to buy with zen atm so...

dont panic ,in champions online there are times when 1 zen is 50 questionite (thats the dilithium version in that game).You can make profit out of this so dont complain :p
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
11-25-2012, 04:35 PM
And Cryptic accountants are rejoicing in song as this forces players to buy more z-points to convert to Dilithium to make up for the lack of Dilithium being generated in the game.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Career Officer
# 4
11-25-2012, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianm63 View Post
people need ze dili and there are not so many things to buy with zen atm so...

dont panic ,in champions online there are times when 1 zen is 50 questionite (thats the dilithium version in that game).You can make profit out of this so dont complain :p
It's actually bottomed out over there before eh? Interesting and rather horrendous at the same time.
Career Officer
# 5
11-25-2012, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr View Post
And Cryptic accountants are rejoicing in song as this forces players to buy more z-points to convert to Dilithium to make up for the lack of Dilithium being generated in the game.
I don't know if this 'forces' anything, but yes it will sell more Zen. And that's a good thing, as we that won't pay cash for Zen will get it through much less dilithium. Not that I want anything that costs Zen, but it never hurts to have some around just in case.
Captain
# 6
11-25-2012, 04:46 PM
They removed the easiest method to farm it this has been expected. Although I must admit a bit of surprise at the speed of the market drop.

That and no one has really unlocked the higher tiers of reputation yet so just what is all this dil being purchased being used for? I don't fully understand that part either. Especially because the first rep item I'm getting cost 500 marks and 15,000 dil and I gotta say if you spend the time to get that many marks I cannot see how the dil is an issue for you.
Captain
# 7
11-25-2012, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr View Post
I'm making about the same amount of Dilithium as I was before, honestly. I think the reactions are a bit overblown.

Just as Adrian said, it's that a lot more people are holding onto their Dilithium. If this were still S6, I'd probably be turning all my Dilthium into Zen in preparation for the upcoming Andorian ship... but with the reputation system here, I'm hoarding it all to buy Tier 5 Omega gear.
Captain
# 8
11-25-2012, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thratch1 View Post
I'm making about the same amount of Dilithium as I was before, honestly. I think the reactions are a bit overblown.

Just as Adrian said, it's that a lot more people are holding onto their Dilithium. If this were still S6, I'd probably be turning all my Dilthium into Zen in preparation for the upcoming Andorian ship... but with the reputation system here, I'm hoarding it all to buy Tier 5 Omega gear.
I agree. I haven't lost that much. People are just being selfish with it.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
11-25-2012, 04:59 PM
Well it might also be that people are holding onto it because there are more sinks for it. The new reputation system and fleet starbases that have progressed are sucking it all up.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Captain
# 10
11-25-2012, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thratch1 View Post

It is not your standard average player who is making a much smaller amount. It is those players who farmed 20+ alts for the 'investigate' daily. That takes a huge amount off of the market. But I could be wrong.