Captain
it takes the items out of your inventory instead of the bank, and when you turn in hypos it will take the ones in your device slot first..

i bought several and put them in the bank and then keep 20 or so on me and every time i donate those 20 end up being the ones that get donated
Captain
# 2
11-25-2012, 08:41 PM
Does it? Well I haven't used Hypos in forever. But yeah, the fact that it takes stuff out of you're inventory is slightly annoying, but ah well.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 3
11-25-2012, 09:02 PM
Yeah, that does tend to get annoying. Even more so with the Regenerators and you forget to restock and get stuck in a situation you need them.

Too bad the system doesn't prioritize taking items from your inventory first and the bank second, while not touching the items in your device slot.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!

New Crafting = It's not Crafting, is an overblown Reputation System.
Career Officer
# 4
11-25-2012, 09:18 PM
And even more annoying is when you actually put more hypos into your device slot, it doesn't automatically reappear in your power tray. You have to manually put the ability into your tray. A real pain when you go into ground combat (like on New Romulus), and find that you can't use any hypos.
# 5
11-26-2012, 12:28 AM
Sci, use the healer kit, tactical use the squad leader and engi use health turrets.

That way you have healing on all classes.

I stopped using hypos because I am lazy and cheap. Albeit for elite stf I do use both the special ones that drop there.

But I never buy anything from any vendor, if I don't have regens on me that dropped some time in the past I don't repair injuries.

I also fill all my boff's up with nades and hypos so I have a stash ready.
Career Officer
# 6
11-26-2012, 12:35 AM
Totally agree OP, this has been annoying me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinumbar View Post
And even more annoying is when you actually put more hypos into your device slot, it doesn't automatically reappear in your power tray. You have to manually put the ability into your tray. A real pain when you go into ground combat (like on New Romulus), and find that you can't use any hypos.
Agreed, this just makes it an even bigger pain.
Captain
# 7
11-26-2012, 12:38 AM
You get a lot of hypo in STFs medium which I never use them all up.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers
Rihannsu
# 8
11-26-2012, 03:13 AM
The projects should never take equipped items at all, and certainly not first.