Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Lieutenant
# 61 Can't equip Bridge Officers
11-21-2012, 05:28 PM
Whenever I go in the station's tab and try to assign a Bridge Officer to a station, it won't let me. When I click on a name, nothing happens. They positive thing about this is that I can use the first 3 abilities of ALL my Bridge Officers! My highest station for my ship is Lt. Cmd ( which is 3 abilities ), Lt., Ensign, Ensign are next. I activate the abilities from my Hot Bar, not my Bridge Officers skill bar. My Bridge Officer skill bar is grey, and has no avatar heads in it. Have this ever happened to you?
Captain
# 62
11-21-2012, 05:37 PM
This happened to me.

I was able to equip one Boff to every station, just not the ones I wanted... the actual Boffs I needed to use just would not respond when I tried to equip them to a station.

So what I did was, in each station, find a Boff that I COULD equip there, and then it let me switch them out to the ones I wanted.

If that doesn't work, then I don't know what to tell you.
Ensign
# 63
11-21-2012, 05:40 PM
This happened recently to me after I did the KDF mission where you have to steal a runabout. From what I'm getting, in any episode mission where you have to switch ships, afterwards it won't allow you to equip or switch bridge officers. I fixed this by switching ships, but other than that, it is a bug. If you have another ship, switch to it and back and it should fix it.
Lieutenant
# 64
11-21-2012, 05:45 PM
Thanks all
Ensign
# 65 empty stations
11-22-2012, 07:24 AM
I had 3 of my 4 stations well manned with a spare science officer, i discharged her so i could accept another engineer, but when i did all the stations became empty and now it wont let me reassign stations, as above i am clicking on the name but nothing is happening, the only one i can assign to a station is the new guy i just bought, any suggestions?
Lt. Commander
# 66
11-22-2012, 09:20 PM
as stated above:
- go to shipyard
- switch to shuttle ( don't have one ? buy it from requisitions ...it's not very expensive and can be bought with ec)
- put any BOFF in the one station it has ( if there's already a BOFF in station ,make it another one )
- exit Ship selection UI ( stop talking to dude )
- enter ship selection UI ( start talking to dude )
- switch back to main ship
- populate stations of main ship

this is the only solution I know of that works 100% until a patch fixes it .
Ensign
# 67 Workaround maybe
11-23-2012, 10:52 AM
I had this problem when I got a new ship, and this is what worked for me: Go to Ensign Obin (or whoever is the equivalent for your race), and select your old ship. Now make sure that you un-assign your bridge officers in your old ship. Try to assign them and then un-assign them just to be sure. Then select your new ship. Problem solved.
Ensign
# 68
11-25-2012, 10:10 PM
i found a work around for the issue. have a friend give you a bridge officer, put him in the station then put the one you want in that station, then send back the officer.
Ensign
# 69
11-29-2012, 03:24 AM
I have tried the above. I have none of my older ships to swap to, and no other ship as an alternative.

Only one of my BOFFs goes into a station. So I hope that this bug is fixed asap because I and probably others cannot play any missions without having the skills there to use in combat.
Ensign
# 70
11-29-2012, 08:10 AM
What if you do not have any star ships to switch between? I got rid of the older ones that I stopped using as I levelled...

I have however tried to switch between the star ship and shuttle, but with the update they have made it less noticeable and it hasn't resolved the issue I have. Which is no Bridge officers assigned to stations...
Closed Thread