Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
# 1 New Romulas Accolade Bug
11-15-2012, 05:44 AM
There is a bug in getting the accolades on new romulas, if your in team tou have to brake the team do the thingy for the accolade, inorder to get the accolade, like running up the steps to the embassy, jumping off the ruin bridge, climbing up the rocks across for the waterfall and so on, so this is a bit of a pain in the butt cause you have to brake team and then reform team each time, if this isnt the right area for this please put it where it should go i wasnt sure where to ty.
Career Officer
# 2
11-26-2012, 01:30 AM
The problem I think is that accolades get given to the whole team, not just the person who accomplishes a given thing, in other missions. (For example, for a sci/tac to get the engineering accolades in the Feature Episodes, you need to team with an Engineer and have them do the relevant actions.) They probably didn't have a way to stop that from happening without messing up FEs, so they blocked them altogether for teams. (Just my opinion/analysis, I'm sure someone will come in and call bull on it because I'm not a Cryptic/PW staffmember.)