Ensign
# 461
11-26-2012, 12:56 AM

I made this real fast. I moved her eyes, zipped up her shirt, and gave her a more greenish tinge. I didn't bother trying to fix that foreshortening with my limited skills and couldn't fix her back either... What do you guys think? We already knew about the eye thing but I think closing her shirt also helps take the emphasis off her boobs.
PhantasmagoricRS
On the forums September 2009

Last edited by phantasrs; 11-26-2012 at 01:07 AM. Reason: smaller image now
Career Officer
# 462
11-26-2012, 01:18 AM
Nice. Now while you are at it, why don't you do that shop on the real-sized background-image? (Right-click on main site, view background image) Also, needs fore-head ridges, then we can pass her off as romulan!
Ensign
# 463
11-26-2012, 02:00 AM
http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...ackground3.jpg You can download the original size there I think.

I didn't do the Romulan thing, sorry. Feel free to edit it more though.
PhantasmagoricRS
On the forums September 2009

Last edited by phantasrs; 11-26-2012 at 02:12 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 464
11-26-2012, 06:16 AM
'Phaser lady' AKA T'Breast is misogynistic and tasteless.

There better off with a battle scene or a ship design rather than that sad attempt.

Bring back phaser guy i say. He was friggin cool.
Captain
# 465
11-26-2012, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantasrs View Post

I made this real fast. I moved her eyes, zipped up her shirt, and gave her a more greenish tinge. I didn't bother trying to fix that foreshortening with my limited skills and couldn't fix her back either... What do you guys think? We already knew about the eye thing but I think closing her shirt also helps take the emphasis off her boobs.
I think it's an astronomical improvement. Her pose is still off (nothing you can do about that), but that's pretty much it.
Please fix the Foundry lag!
Career Officer
# 466
11-26-2012, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cormoran View Post
Pretty much this. I say save any pictures of Romulans for if/when they release a Romulan faction.
Good job they didn't release the Romulan one prematurely then, cause at this rate we'll never get that Green faction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik View Post
If I recall correctly, the path to 2409 (RIP) did allow for non-federation species to enlist in Starfleet, so Romulans can certainly sign up, not that I think she's Romulan.
You're right, it did. This was the case in cannon too as numerous Bajoran joined Starfleet before Bajor joined the Federation.

As for the latter, do you mean we've seen two Human-Romulan hybrids in the past, or that we've seen two Human-Romulan hybrids join Starfleet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by captw View Post
she could be part Romulan part Human, it has been done before in the past.
Whilst true, considering there is no option to mix-race in-game, it would seem a little... out of place. It's more likely she's an illogical Vulcan that has decided to grow her hair and unzip her top. Maybe she's going through the Pon Faar and requires more attention?
Captain
# 467
11-26-2012, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Could you get her a pare of pants

Maybe if you removed the bit of foot we can just see it may make it look as though she is leaning rather than tripping over.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Rihannsu
# 468
11-26-2012, 02:16 PM
Could someone upload/post a link to the Handsome Phaser Guy background please?

I've scoured my browser caches but no longer have it it seems
MikeWard1701 (Special Envoy)

facebook twitter Steam STOwiki Raptr - feel free to follow/friend me : )
Career Officer
# 469
11-26-2012, 07:24 PM
I don't know if I posted already in this thread..

but she just looks...dumb.

Not because it's a "she", and not because of the gratuitous cleavage...it's because:

1) HER LEAN: Is she falling? Diving? Leaning forward? Wha....?!?!?!

2) If she IS leaning or diving, why is she looking at the camera?

3) Is she an Elf? A Vulcan? Romulan? Is the obvious pointy ears supposed to appeal to non-SciFi MMORPGers?

It just looks silly. It was seemingly put together by a different art team the the one that did HPG (Handsome Phaser Guy and the Crossfire art is all crap from Beta/Season 1/Atari...)

It looks Cheap. It looks silly.

It looks FAIL.

Last edited by badname834854; 11-26-2012 at 07:26 PM.
Career Officer
# 470
11-26-2012, 07:25 PM
Quote:
http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...ackground3.jpg You can download the original size there I think.

I didn't do the Romulan thing, sorry. Feel free to edit it more though.
Didnt see this.....MUUUUUUCH BETTER! Can we PLZ use this image now ffs?