Career Officer
# 11
11-26-2012, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
When doing the Infected and seeing most go right instead of left as I do.I will tell them to go left I will sit there.This is after my ship has been disabled(killed).It annoys me that most don't know to go left first then right and this is normal.

I do exprience a lot of lag in the Cure for some reason.
Left or right, dosen't matter...

Aren't you really the Griefer, if you demand that 4 other people follow you, just because YOU are used to doing it one way?

Personally, I think you are.

Though I prefer the left, then right, it dosen't mean that it HAS to be that that way... If the rest of my team likes right then left, I can do that as well with ease...
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Empire Veteran
# 12
11-26-2012, 03:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olivia211 View Post
I have come out publicly in ESD chat about one individual in particular that I have gotten stuck with 3 times and each time, he has several unhealed inuries, some critical, and all he does is just run around, aggroing Borg to attack us. Then, after he has gotten us killed a few times, he AFKs till we end up finishing the instance. He is just as much a troll as he is a leech. I have in fact reported him but of course I have no way to know if that had any effect. I guess if I end up with him again, I will know it didn't.
How do you know this isn't a 4-year old child being allowed to play for a while on his parent's or older siblings account?

How do you know this isn't a person with a mental or physical handicap, unable to grasp or perform all the tasks of the game?

Should they be disallowed access to the game because they can't perform as well as you and me?
Captain
# 13
11-26-2012, 03:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Left or right, dosen't matter...

Aren't you really the Griefer, if you demand that 4 other people follow you, just because YOU are used to doing it one way?

Personally, I think you are.

Though I prefer the left, then right, it dosen't mean that it HAS to be that that way... If the rest of my team likes right then left, I can do that as well with ease...
I ma not a griefer as in other MMOs after I die I go back to playing not leeching but most should know to go left.That is the way I learned even in elites that is how it is done.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers
Empire Veteran
# 14
11-26-2012, 03:29 AM
imagine you end up with a team of 3 who decides to kick 2 players just at the end.
How to really behave in online forums with developers

Career Officer
# 15
11-26-2012, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by notapwefan View Post
imagine you end up with a team of 3 who decides to kick 2 players just at the end.
imagine 3 of them just siting there doing not a thing
swimwear off risa not fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Empire Veteran
# 16
11-26-2012, 03:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealfluffy View Post
How do you know this isn't a 4-year old child being allowed to play for a while on his parent's or older siblings account?

How do you know this isn't a person with a mental or physical handicap, unable to grasp or perform all the tasks of the game?

Should they be disallowed access to the game because they can't perform as well as you and me?
If a person can enter password, launch the game, navigate the menu, filter the queue for stfs, wait till the game starts, clicks need without any problems then the person is good enough to understand what is going on.

Empire Veteran
# 17
11-26-2012, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
imagine 3 of them just siting there doing not a thing
then in this case, leave that match and let them sort it out.
You really can't fight or control the ability of human nature to go for an undesirable choice.

Career Officer
# 18
11-26-2012, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by notapwefan View Post
then in this case, leave that match and let them sort it out.
You really can't fight or control the ability of human nature to go for an undesirable choice.
ya now because i left i get a pen not to say if i was doing this one because others where on CD has any one from this game played wow and seen there vote to kick dose work you know why GM there banned ppl who miss use it

im starting to think ones who are scared of a vote to kick are the ones Leecheing
swimwear off risa not fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.

Last edited by daan2006; 11-26-2012 at 03:56 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 19
11-26-2012, 03:52 AM
We have something called a Code 5 (do not assist) persons who grief , afk , leech or are members of certain "naughty" fleets we see them we put out a code 5 alert

they get blown up or shot down we leave them there.

However this only works if at least half the people in the team are aware of the system

Better answer is single person STF And actions
No more lame teams
take your own loyal crew with you.
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-26-2012, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
We have something called a Code 5 (do not assist) persons who grief , afk , leech or are members of certain "naughty" fleets we see them we put out a code 5 alert

they get blown up or shot down we leave them there.

However this only works if at least half the people in the team are aware of the system

Better answer is single person STF And actions
No more lame teams
take your own loyal crew with you.
Now it seems that even if someone is in a fleet you don't approve of they should get the boot.