Ensign
# 1 Fleet Uniform Bug/Glitch?
11-25-2012, 10:18 PM
I was attempting to add a fleet uniform to my fleet and kept getting the same error message of "Your uniform must not be made of unlockable parts to add it to the fleet" when I am clearly not using any unlockable items. I am using an Antares 2 uniform with regular stock pants and boots. Is there a glitch that's going on right now or am I just failing at uploading uniforms?
Career Officer
# 2
11-25-2012, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpsychic8472 View Post
I was attempting to add a fleet uniform to my fleet and kept getting the same error message of "Your uniform must not be made of unlockable parts to add it to the fleet" when I am clearly not using any unlockable items. I am using an Antares 2 uniform with regular stock pants and boots. Is there a glitch that's going on right now or am I just failing at uploading uniforms?
Avoid:

Open collar.

Rank pips.

Unlocked combadges.

Unlocked belts.

Does that help?
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
11-26-2012, 12:27 AM
If I'm not mistaken, you can't set the fleet uniforms to a fleet uniform, either, since they're per-character unlocks and not fleet wide after the starbase unlock.
Captain
# 4
11-26-2012, 02:08 AM
It's probably the rank pips. I tried to make a Fleet Uniform out of Sierra 1, and it gave me the same error message. Turned out I had included my character's rank when I made the uniform template, and so it wouldn't work because characters lower than me could not use those pips. Once I removed all rank pips from the Fleet uniform template it worked perfectly.

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
Ensign
# 5
11-26-2012, 10:51 AM
Probably is the rank pips, I'll check it out later.