Starfleet Veteran
# 2831
11-26-2012, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cole : all hands defense pattern reman 10. Get the fleet in a defensive formation. We have to hold them here till reinforcements can arrive.

Romulan officer: yes sir.

Esd

Hampton gets the report of the iconians.

Hampton: damn. Commander ready the 112th tactical wing. And prepare for a jump right to Lancos II. We need to get there now. Time to see how prepared we really are.
*The Iconian Vessels start firing. The only ships that survive the initial hits from their antimatter beams are the Republic and Federation Ships. Sam looks on in horror as the fleet is decimated*

Sam: Oh my God. Allington to Republic, come in.

*The Republic is hit by a blast. On the ship, the bridge is heavily damaged, with support columns falling and fires out of control. The Evacuation Klaxon is sounding.*

Matt: MOVE! Get to the escape pods!

*The whole bridge crew, whether carried or not, get into the emergency turbolift as shuttles and escape pods begin launching. Matt takes the helm console and starts to hit a few controls. Before he can finish programming the collision course, another hit takes Auto-Pilot offline.*

Matt: Damn!

*Matt begins to take the ship in on manual, heading for the closest Iconian ship.*

*Outside.*

Sam: Allington to Forrester. Matt, what the hell are you doing? Abandon ship!

Matt *over comm.*: Sorry Sam. No can do. If I'm going down, I'm taking them with me.

Sam: That's an order Commander! Matt? MATT!

*The Republic launches a fighter right before it collides with the Iconian Ship. The Republic doesn't even break through the shields. The Excalibur takes a direct hit before losing engines. Almost the entire fleet is either destroyed or disabled.*

*OOC: I'd get your ship(s) out of here. Don't pick up Sam or the fighter, you wouldn't be able to detect them.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2832
11-26-2012, 11:17 AM
Cole: damn get the fleet back to Romulan space. Now!

( I'm also going to use Dev'ron for cole now as his Romulan name.

Officer : admiral only 14 ships have made it out. Most easily damaged.

Dev'ron: damn. Get me Vala now.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2833
11-26-2012, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*The Iconian Vessels start firing. The only ships that survive the initial hits from their antimatter beams are the Republic and Federation Ships. Sam looks on in horror as the fleet is decimated*

Sam: Oh my God. Allington to Republic, come in.

*The Republic is hit by a blast. On the ship, the bridge is heavily damaged, with support columns falling and fires out of control. The Evacuation Klaxon is sounding.*

Matt: MOVE! Get to the escape pods!

*The whole bridge crew, whether carried or not, get into the emergency turbolift as shuttles and escape pods begin launching. Matt takes the helm console and starts to hit a few controls. Before he can finish programming the collision course, another hit takes Auto-Pilot offline.*

Matt: Damn!

*Matt begins to take the ship in on manual, heading for the closest Iconian ship.*

*Outside.*

Sam: Allington to Forrester. Matt, what the hell are you doing? Abandon ship!

Matt *over comm.*: Sorry Sam. No can do. If I'm going down, I'm taking them with me.

Sam: That's an order Commander! Matt? MATT!

*The Republic launches a fighter right before it collides with the Iconian Ship. The Republic doesn't even break through the shields. The Excalibur takes a direct hit before losing engines. Almost the entire fleet is either destroyed or disabled.*

*OOC: I'd get your ship(s) out of here. Don't pick up Sam or the fighter, you wouldn't be able to detect them.*
*The battle continues to rage as Klingon ships either try to ram the enemy or strafe them, always ending with the same result: nothing. The Iconian forces continue their onslaught. A fighter from the Republic is caught in the explosion of one of the allied ships and is knocked offline.*

*In the Veil, Siraga senses what is happening; all the death at the hands of his people.*

Siraga *Under his breath*: No!

*DS61. In his quarters, Ryan feels what is happening and begins to fade, his eyes letting out a glow of blue light before his body becomes limp.*

*On Vulcan, as Soval is teaching monks at Mt. Seleya, he collapses from pain, being caught by his students.*

*As the battle ends, The Gateway shuts down and the Iconian Ships start moving on separate courses at impulse. Sam just drifts helplessly above the Gateway, staring at the carnage.*
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 2834
11-26-2012, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Cole: damn get the fleet back to Romulan space. Now!

( I'm also going to use Dev'ron for cole now as his Romulan name.

Officer : admiral only 14 ships have made it out. Most easily damaged.

Dev'ron: damn. Get me Vala now.
*Vala appears on Dev'ron's viewscreen.*

Vala: Admiral, what happened? How did the attack on Lanco III go?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2835
11-26-2012, 11:27 AM
Quote:
*Vala appears on Dev'ron's viewscreen.*

Vala: Admiral, what happened? How did the attack on Lanco III go?
Dev'Ron: the iconians have returned.
Career Officer
# 2836
11-26-2012, 11:32 AM
Hampton: all ships meet at iconia. We will help hold Romulan space at all cost.

Dav'Ron : Vala we must secure what space we still hold and prepare for the worst.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2837
11-26-2012, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Hampton: all ships meet at iconia. We will help hold Romulan space at all cost.

Dav'Ron : Vala we must secure what space we still hold and prepare for the worst.
Vala: I tend to agree, though I don't know what good it will do. Regroup at Iconia.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2838
11-26-2012, 11:52 AM
Dav'Ron walks about the bridge.

Dav'Ron: have all Romulan ships fall back inside Romulan held space. We will head back to iconia.

He soon walks into his quarters and sits at his desk.

Dav'Ron to himself: I used to listen to my fathers stories about the guardians when I was a child. Well if you really do exist then we need you now more then ever.
Career Officer
# 2839
11-26-2012, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Vala: I tend to agree, though I don't know what good it will do. Regroup at Iconia.
Dav'Ron: if we must make a stand we will die on our feet not hiding from them but ready to stand and defend what is ours by right.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2840
11-26-2012, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Dev'Ron: the iconians have returned.
*Two hours later. Sam continues to drift further and further from the Gateway. Her life support is failing.*

Sam: This is... Captain Samantha Allington of the Republic of United Systems. Can anybody hear me?

*Silence*

Repeat, this is Captain Samantha Allington of the Republic of United Star Systems. Is anybody out there?

*Silence*

Anyone?

Matt *Over comm., heavily distorted.*: Sam?

Sam: Matt?!

Matt *Over comm., heavily distorted.*: Oh god! Am I glad to hear your voice!

Sam: I thought you were dead! I saw the Republic explode!

Matt *Over comm., heavily distorted.*: Long story short, someone beamed me into a Falcon before the Republic hit. Hold on, I'll come pick you up.

*In Matt's fighter. He attempts to fire his Impulse Engines resulting in a computer alert coming up on his HUD.*

Aw, crap.

*Back to Sam.*

Sam: What is it?

Matt *Over comm., heavily distorted.*: My impulse reactor's gone. I've got emergency thrusters, but there's not enough deuterium in them to reach you.

Sam: Not to sound ungrateful Matt, but, I have 50 minutes of life support left.

Matt *Over comm., heavily distorted.*: Figures. I've got about the same. On emergency power and there's a micro-fracture in the cockpit. I'm venting atmosphere faster than the system can handle.

Sam: At least... at least we'll die together.

Forest *Over comm., heavily distorted.*: Alling...? Is that...? This is...For...U.S.S...calibur.

Sam: Forest? Allington to Excalibur?

Forest *Over comm.*: Captain? We've locked onto your signal. Stand-by, we'll come pick you up.

Sam: What happened?

Forest *Over comm.*: We took a direct hit to our starboard power conduit and couldn't reroute. We lost Impulse Engines so I took the ship into the debris field on thrusters and killed all power. Looks like the magnetic interference from the debris saved us. We followed the Iconians from a safe distance, but they've split up.

Sam: Where?

Forest: One ship's heading to Iconia, another towards Romulus, one towards Qonos', and the last one... It's heading straight for Vulcan.

Sam: What about survivors from the fleet?

Forest *Over comm.*: Well... it looks like 14 ships are unaccounted for. Cole must have taken them out of the battle.

We've taken on as many survivors as we can, and our life support's strained now.

Matt *Over comm.*: Er... no offence, but can I get a hand here?

Forest *Over comm.*: Copy that, Commander. I've got a Runabout en route to reel you in.

*After half an hour, Sam's beamed into the Excalibur's Medical Bay and helped out of the EV suit. Matt walks in with a cut on his forehead with Captain Forest.*

Matt: How are you feeling?

Sam: A little dizzy. Maybe a little nauseas. How many of the crew survived?

Matt: 50. Everyone on the bridge made it out okay.

Sam: Who else?

Matt: You won't like it.

Sam: Matt.

Matt: Tara got out as well.

Sam: Good. Thanks for the rescue, Captain.

Forest: Anytime. We're about to Fold-jump to Earth.

Sam: Earth? No, we need to go to DS61 and report in.

Forest: With respect, Captain, until I'm relieved of duty by Starfleet for disobeying orders, this is still my ship. And, we're heading to Earth.

*The Excalibur fold-jumps and arrives at Earth seconds later.*

Starfleet Captain *Over Comm.*: U.S.S. Excalibur, cut your engines and prepare to be boarded.
My Fan Fictions