# 41
11-26-2012, 11:40 AM
Oh I do this all the time. Nothing like AFK grinding that dilith
Ensign
# 42
11-26-2012, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
When doing the Infected and seeing most go right instead of left as I do.I will tell them to go left I will sit there.This is after my ship has been disabled(killed).It annoys me that most don't know to go left first then right and this is normal.

I do exprience a lot of lag in the Cure for some reason.
Why left 1st? Why not right 1st? What are you some sorta Nazi that you can't try something different?
Career Officer
# 43
11-26-2012, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameltoe77 View Post
Oh I do this all the time. Nothing like AFK grinding that dilith
ya i think since no one wants a vote kick im going to start my self buy only with 2 more accounts then after i do it for a month all thes ppl saying bad ide bad ide will soon be saying good ide good ide think about 3 sit there doing not a thing you going to be able to complet that stf?
swimwear off risa not fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Ensign
# 44
11-26-2012, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
i can tell for alot of you have never played wow and yall can talk about abused all day ppl leeching is abused to do most of you think sto is all lil kids because the way yall talk about abused so much yall make the sto player base sound that way

you know why i know it would not be abused because if GM here did there jobs and banned ppl who miss used it you think ppl would keep on few ya but think of this when you in zone chat and you piss some one off are you reported spaming all the time i could easyly report you spaming and you cant talk for up to 24 hours how is that for abused ?
ESL?
Career Officer
# 45
11-26-2012, 11:54 AM
Quote:
ESL?
ESL sorry dont know teen age texting
Quote:
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Empire Veteran
# 46
11-26-2012, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Why left 1st? Why not right 1st? What are you some sorta Nazi that you can't try something different?
For the same reason you only see left (counter clockwise) laps on racing tracks. There's a scientific explanation to it but I won't spoil the fun of tracking that info down yourself.
Ensign
# 47
11-26-2012, 12:19 PM
ESL he's making a pun about your grammar and literacy being so poor it hurts to read your post....
And agreed AFK farming Dil farming and lowbies in fleet events should be dealt with severely its a cancer in our game. As far as the lowbies go lock them into level brackets as with the mirror events.
Survivor of Romulus
# 48
11-26-2012, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
my step bro is 20 and number 1 player on his server i know my ex g/f is 33 and she plays and loves it more then i did

btw dont let my spelling fool you
Spelling is the least of your problems, how about grammar and punctuation. I'm no literary master but all of your posts read like your using Google translator. Kind of makes your arguments less credible. Throw a couple of periods in your sentences so we can make sense of what you're trying to tell us.

As far as leeches are concerned, I agree, some sort of vote kick system needs to be in place. Rift has a decent system that has really lessened the number of AKFers in PvP Warfronts.
=\/= ================================ =\/=
Centurion maximus92
12th Legion, Romulan Republic
12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
Career Officer
# 49
11-26-2012, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amokhs View Post
ESL he's making a pun about your grammar and literacy being so poor it hurts to read your post....
And agreed AFK farming Dil farming and lowbies in fleet events should be dealt with severely its a cancer in our game. As far as the lowbies go lock them into level brackets as with the mirro events.
well there is a reason for my spelling its called a learning disabilitie yall may want to look it up could be your future kids grandkids so you want to make fun go right a head but keep in mind it could be your kids/grandkids one day

i will add to talk to me face to face on vent you would not even think im the one typeing this

and if i found the right one this is what i have http://www.webmd.com/stroke/gerstmann-syndrome
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by daan2006; 11-26-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Rihannsu
# 50
11-26-2012, 01:04 PM
ESL stands for "English as a Second Language".

Basically he's comparing your literacy to someone who learned english in high school.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.