Empire Veteran
# 1 4 new fleet ships on tribble
11-26-2012, 12:20 PM
from the tribble patch notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
Updated the visual appearance of all of the Breen ships.
breen ship, cruiser most likely, being the winter holiday ship confirmed

Quote:
Fleet Assault Cruiser
Costs 20,000 Fleet Credits, 4 fleet ship modules, and 1 military requisition.
Only 1 fleet ship module if you have purchased the Sovereign refit.
Requires Shipyard tier 5.
its hilarious that this ship needs a tier 5 ship yard, its hardly worthy of it. the vorcha will forever be 4x beter becaase of its great turn rate, and DHC use. overly tactical heavy fed cruisers that turn like crap and cant mount more heavy weapons are pointless. that might be different if torps worked differently, and werent so dipendent on shield faceings being down to do anything.

Quote:
Fleet Advanced Heavy Cruiser Retrofit
Costs 20,000 FC + 5 fleet modules + 1 military requisition.
1 fleet ship module if you have purchased an Excelsior.
Requires Shipyard tier 3.
the first thing im gonna do after the batch drops on holodeck is get this

Quote:
Fleet B'rel Bird-of-Prey
Costs 20,000 FC + 5 fleet modules + 1 military requisition.
1 fleet module if you have purchased the B'rel refit.
Requires shipyard tier 5.
i know you just made some of the hard core KDF players VERY happy with this. tier 5... to bad no one will be able to get it for quite a wile though. finally a kdf ship that can begotten for 1 fleet module

Quote:
Varanus fleet support vessel
Cost 20,000 FC + 4 fleet modules + 1 military requisition.
1 fleet module if you have purchased a Varanus.
Requires shipyard tier 3.
a fleet varanus? well, advantage is it can be had with 1 fleet module, but its also got very poor movement stats, and a lower shield mod then fed sci ships. its always been a bad combination. a more user friendly ship would have been a more agile lower tier gorn ship. but i guess you would have to pay more for it. at least theres a fleet kdf sci ship now.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
# 2
11-26-2012, 12:30 PM
so the fleet assault cruiser will have the same boff layout as the regent? Or will it have the same stats as before on tribble?
Go pro or go home
Captain
# 3
11-26-2012, 12:32 PM
And has anyone looked at the Fleet Excelsior's stats vs the Fleet Sovereign's? Are they still determined to make the Sovereign play second fiddle to the Excelsior?
Captain
# 4
11-26-2012, 12:33 PM
The Fleet B'rel could have potential depending on how it's layed out, I'll reserve comment until specifics are known.

Ditto of your remarks regarding the movement of the KDF Fleet Sci addition.

What gets me though and is sliight off topic, they still haven't mentioned the Boff exploit fix. This would be the 2nd patch after the fix was said to be in the pipeline which went w/o a fix. Why, would I spend any resources on anything which requires someone to have purchased an item (me or via dilithium exchange) if they aren't going to fix significantly broken mechanics in a timely manner?
Empire Veteran
# 5
11-26-2012, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post

i know you just made some of the hard core KDF players VERY happy with this. tier 5... to bad no one will be able to get it for quite a wile though. finally a kdf ship that can begotten for 1 fleet module

a fleet varanus? well, advantage is it can be had with 1 fleet module, but its also got very poor movement stats, and a lower shield mod then fed sci ships. its always been a bad combination. a more user friendly ship would have been a more agile lower tier gorn ship. but i guess you would have to pay more for it. at least theres a fleet kdf sci ship now.
Makes me happy.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Empire Veteran
# 6
11-26-2012, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p2wsucks View Post
What gets me though and is sliight off topic, they still haven't mentioned the Boff exploit fix. This would be the 2nd patch after the fix was said to be in the pipeline which went w/o a fix. Why, would I spend any resources on anything which requires someone to have purchased an item (me or via dilithium exchange) if they aren't going to fix significantly broken mechanics in a timely manner?
i dont think they mention exploit fixes, TBR wasn't mentioned when it was fixed. theres a lot of stealth fixes in these patches
Captain
# 7
11-26-2012, 12:40 PM
Quote:
i dont think they mention exploit fixes, TBR wasn't mentioned when it was fixed. theres a lot of stealth fixes in these patches
You're probably right on that, but given the very public nature of this exploit (even a Dev claiming this wasn't an exploit and they're not going to enforce ToS regarding people using it) I'd think they'd have made an exception if for no other reason than people could test it to make sure the fix works on tribble.
Captain
# 8
11-26-2012, 01:07 PM
Fleet B'rel = Best ship in the game, i want one!

p.d: Looking a KDF Fleet with a Tier4 SB pm to @playhard88
John Sheridan@playhard88 - FED Tactical
Vin Naftero@playhard88 - FED Sciencie
K'tan@playhard88 - KDF Tactical
Argento@playhard88 - RRF Tactical (FED)
Empire Veteran
# 9
11-26-2012, 01:18 PM
wait... the excelsior and the brel cost 5 fleet mods, unless you bought the prior version. 4 was already highway robbery for a non account unlock ship, christ
Captain
# 10
11-26-2012, 01:27 PM
Quote:
wait... the excelsior and the brel cost 5 fleet mods, unless you bought the prior version. 4 was already highway robbery for a non account unlock ship, christ

Not really- the c-store B'rel is 2000 zen IIRC, so this upgrade without purchase of the c-store ship would be half the price of the c-store ship, with all the goodies plus some. for a single account unlock- no too shabby.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf