Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 61
11-26-2012, 10:33 AM
Same... dropped and tried several times.
Ensign
# 62 Still Fubared!
11-26-2012, 11:43 AM
I've done Mountain Pass twice now, five days apart and it still won't complete. The final console saying, Examine Device won't click itself off or process it's apparent next code. This is aggravating and Cryptic is not seemingly worried about it as there has been no acknowledgement of this problem yet or any date given it'll be fixed.
Ensign
# 63
11-26-2012, 11:50 AM
It's so nice of Cryptic to not let us proceed to Tier Three because this Mountain Pass mission won't complete. Very good indeed.
Ensign
# 64
11-26-2012, 01:50 PM
I have the same Problem with FED-Char. I try'ed to solve the Mission Mountain Pass in Soloplay.

But the Opjective "Disrupt Tal Shiar Ops" with the sub-objective of "Subdue Tal Shiar agents"
will get not completed. But i have killed all enemy NPC's, Commander Ruul include.

After that i tryed the same Mission as KDF-Char, but this time not solo, this time in 2 Man-Team.
The Mission and Objectives got correctly Completed.

After that, i tried it as FED-Char and Solo again. Same Problem like above again.
(Objective "Disrupt Tal Shiar Ops" with the sub-objective of "Subdue Tal Shiar agents" got not completed after killing Ruul)

Tomorrow i will try to play KDF-Solo and FED-Team, to find out, if there is a Problem with the Soloplay or if its a Problem with FED-Side.

Gretings from
Nexis
Lieutenant
# 65
11-26-2012, 03:38 PM
had this same problem yesterday, bug reported ingame.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 66
11-26-2012, 05:49 PM
We are working on a fix for this mission so that the "Subdue Tal Shiar Agents" objective completes more reliably. Personally, when I ran through it a second time, I was able to complete that objective, but others are having luck with it completing on the first run. The fix should clear things up as it should be completing on your first run once all agents have been killed

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 67
11-26-2012, 05:57 PM
I tried what someone else suggested here and it worked.

Kill all the enemies first, then go back and rescue hostages, then go back and work all the consoles.
Rihannsu
# 68 Workaround
11-26-2012, 06:35 PM
Submitted this as ticket ID #1,430,658.

The Mission sub-objective "Subdue Tal Shiar Agents" cannot be completed if the first wave of Romulan agents are defeated in the canyon before the player has moved far enough forward to complete the objective "Investigate Mountain Pass", and trigger the parent objective "Disrupt Tal Shiar Operations".

Workaround: Don't kill any Tal Shiar agents until you move into the first area and get the objective "Disrupt Tal Shiar Operations" which has the sub-objective "Subdue Tal Shiar Agents."

Let me know if this works for anyone else, as it has worked for me 4 times now. It looks like the first wave doesn't get counted if you defeat them before the objective pops up.

Last edited by seekeroftech; 11-26-2012 at 10:38 PM.
Career Officer
# 69
11-26-2012, 06:58 PM
Ticket 1,430,861 (if anyone cares)
Same thing, ran the mission 2x and no agents to Subdue. Thanks for wasting my time. And a pre-thanks for wasting it again when/if you get it fixed.
Sometimes I think I play STO just to have stuff to rant about on the forums!

Empire Veteran
# 70
11-26-2012, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We are working on a fix for this mission so that the "Subdue Tal Shiar Agents" objective completes more reliably. Personally, when I ran through it a second time, I was able to complete that objective, but others are having luck with it completing on the first run. The fix should clear things up as it should be completing on your first run once all agents have been killed

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
The 10+ times I've ran it on numerous toons... It never completes. I am hoping also the bug where some toons can use fleet channel and then others cannot is also fixed... Don't forget private ques too...

Overall not a bad season just a few kinks