Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Empire Veteran
If you're dead when STF finishes, you don't receive the 15 extra Omega Marks for making the optional. Only tested in Infected Space Elite.

Frankly I don't know why I bother to report this since judging from past Crypric response, this will never be fixed.
Captain
# 2
01-14-2013, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealfluffy View Post
If you're dead when STF finishes, you don't receive the 15 extra Omega Marks for making the optional. Only tested in Infected Space Elite.

Frankly I don't know why I bother to report this since judging from past Crypric response, this will never be fixed.
I'm still gonna complain, this is the second time I've been screwed out of my Omega Marks, and in my case it happened in a Borg Red Alert. This is the second time I haven't gotten my marks out of the victory. The first time the server connection kicked me out as I was receiving my reward, the second time I died and respawned within the last two seconds of the battle and not a single omega mark, and it was during the rep bonus event.

FIX IT.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Captain
# 3
01-26-2013, 12:17 PM
This is the FIFTH time at LEAST that I've been completely screwed out of my Omega Marks in a Borg Red Alert. On two separate occasions I've made it through to the end and haven't died once until the GD Command ship with 12% health left, tagged me with a Plasma Bolt and one hit kill.

For the record old NCC 1701 tanked one of those with shields.

And robbed of my marks. There's got to be a better way. A person can just sit in the zone without contributing and get a mission complete but someone who fights to the end with the team and dies at the last second gets robbed of the fruit of their labor? That ain't right.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Commander
# 4
01-26-2013, 02:10 PM
its actually 22 extra marks on ground i dont do much space so may have different amount. but noticed this other day blew last node died seconds later one went up ramp 2 others went down one who went down also dropped blew both conrollers was still on the 15 sec till respawn 4 3 secs before it ended op done no marks revived continued to end stf
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
02-02-2013, 06:59 PM
This is becoming a big issue. Why even make the optional completable if you're not going to reward the Marks to everyone involved, awaiting respawn or not? This is unacceptable and needs to be fixed ASAP.
Rihannsu
# 6
02-03-2013, 01:56 AM
It's not dead on STF finish, it's dead on optional completion. Only in ISE this is the same moment.

Happened to me a lot too. Tac cube kills you when it's down to 1-5% health...pretty much say goodbye to the optional reward.

Concerning red alerts, you did pick up the mission at the start and claimed the reward after the end, yes? Remember you can only do each sector block once a day. Oh, and has it happened in multiple sector blocks or was it the same one each time?