Career Officer
# 71
11-26-2012, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
It just hit me that if this episode revisits Tasha's last days, they need to add the "Yesterday's Enterprise" uniforms to the game. Looking forward to that.
That would be pretty awesome!

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Career Officer
# 72
11-26-2012, 06:40 AM
I think it is pretty obvious that the Featured Episode will involve Denise Crosby returning for Sela/Tasha Yar. There was a picture posted on Twitter where Gecko was in a seperate room with Denise Crosby and with a comment which was pretty obvious.

Give that we will probably relive the Battle of Narendra III as the Narendra System can be found in the Tau Dewa Sector. As for the reward you can then count 1 and 1 = Ambassador Class.

For the KDF it will be the K'Vort Class.

Last edited by aegon1ice; 11-26-2012 at 06:42 AM.
Career Officer
# 73
11-27-2012, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aegon1ice View Post
I think it is pretty obvious that the Featured Episode will involve Denise Crosby returning for Sela/Tasha Yar. There was a picture posted on Twitter where Gecko was in a seperate room with Denise Crosby and with a comment which was pretty obvious.

Give that we will probably relive the Battle of Narendra III as the Narendra System can be found in the Tau Dewa Sector. As for the reward you can then count 1 and 1 = Ambassador Class.

For the KDF it will be the K'Vort Class.
I'd say that Sela is a safe assumption, as the character has been referenced and 'appeared' (for lack of a better term) in STO episodes.

Not so sure about Tasha, but would be VERY nice if it did involve her somehow.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Captain
# 74
11-27-2012, 05:58 AM
If it involves Denise Crosby voicing a character who seduces my captain while under the influence of the PSI 2000 virus, my boyhood fantasy will have been spiritually fulfilled.
Career Officer
# 75
11-27-2012, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
If it resembles the Oddy event as much as the hint suggests, then it doesn't really matter what ship the Feds get. The KDF will get a similar, though not necessarily equal ship.
yeah and they will both be a bare bones somewhat crappy ship.. then a month later, the real ship hits the c store lol...
Career Officer
# 76
11-27-2012, 07:31 AM
Nerendra System....Yes
Ambassador Clas....Yes
K'Vort......Probably

While on routine patrol in the Nerendra System; you encounter a spatial anomoly. While investigating; you are pulled into it. You find yourself right in the middle of the Battle of Nerendra III. Not realizing that you have traveled thru time; you return fire to defend your ship and her crew.

This time:
Romulans lose the Battle of Nerendra III.
The Klingons erect a statue of you in the Great Hall.
Klingon children for generations sing songs of your great victory.
The Klingon/Federation War never happens.
Tasha is never captured.
Sela is never born.
Romulus is never destroyed.
All the Romulan Front missions disappear from your menu.
Captain
# 77
11-27-2012, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pingahead View Post
Nerendra System....Yes
Ambassador Clas....Yes
K'Vort......Probably

While on routine patrol in the Nerendra System; you encounter a spatial anomoly. While investigating; you are pulled into it. You find yourself right in the middle of the Battle of Nerendra III. Not realizing that you have traveled thru time; you return fire to defend your ship and her crew.

This time:
Tasha is never captured.
Sela is never born.
Given that would remove New Romulus and the entire basis of S7, not going to happen.
Career Officer
# 78
11-27-2012, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Nerendra System....Yes
Ambassador Clas....Yes
K'Vort......Probably

This time:
Tasha is never captured.
Sela is never born.
Those changes are a bit TOO sweeping. I doubt they could do anything that alters a filmed episode of TNG.

But altering the game lore...? Maybe.

Like if we went back and killed B'vat, who happened to be there... Then J'mpok would never rise to power and it COULD be used to bring Martok back and retcon out the war.
Career Officer
# 79
11-27-2012, 12:21 PM
Quote:
This time:
Tasha is never captured.
Sela is never born.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
Given that would remove New Romulus and the entire basis of S7, not going to happen.
If such would revert the Duty Officer Dilithium Exchange Costs, then I'm all for this new timeline.

As per the actual speculation, the Ambassador is a given, no doubt Sela is too. As for this unique KDF ship, to be honest, whilst I suspect it will be the K'vort, I'd feel robbed if this was the case. FED players are to get yet another brand new ship whilst KDF players are going to get a resized B'rel that flies around with some more windows and the wings always up? Doesn't seem... fair to me.

I'm hopeful the K'vort will be a nice new bird-of-prey styled Cruiser and not a redress of an already existing B'rel. I live in hope.

Edit: Providing they can get the licensing from the respective parties and go-ahead from CBS, they could throw the K'vortcha Class in as the Klingon ship. To further escalate on this they could nab the Achilles too and have that as the Tactical-focused ship alongside the Engineering-focused Odyssey and the Science-focused Vesta.

Last edited by flash525; 11-27-2012 at 12:46 PM.
Career Officer
# 80
11-27-2012, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post

Ya think?

Of course most players understand that I was jesting..............