Lt. Commander
# 1211
11-26-2012, 06:13 AM
Last night at CSE there was something that left me really frustrated. We did the opt with 2 min to spare, and we wrote the standard "gg". Then left, after that one individual sent me a Pm "not good at all *insert a vulgar word here" and put me in his ignore list. I hope that in the future I'll never ever cross paths with such players.
Captain
# 1212
11-26-2012, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by satanailofhwbg View Post
Last night at CSE there was something that left me really frustrated. We did the opt with 2 min to spare, and we wrote the standard "gg". Then left, after that one individual sent me a Pm "not good at all *insert a vulgar word here" and put me in his ignore list. I hope that in the future I'll never ever cross paths with such players.
did you happen to kill the ship that comes after you finished the optional? (I would love if you said no. I dare you to make my day!)
Lt. Commander
# 1213
11-26-2012, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdzso0 View Post
did you happen to kill the ship that comes after you finished the optional? (I would love if you said no. I dare you to make my day!)
Saty here. I think you have your answer
Starfleet Veteran
# 1214 Dead?
11-26-2012, 09:02 PM
There I was....

CSN

I PUGGED in and said 'hi' as usual.

No response.

I fly off to the right.

Four ships head for the Kang.

I kill the cube and nodes and look up at the other ships status.

THERE ALL DEAD!

All four have major damage that they brought with them from somewhere else.

There are now BOP all over the Kang.

We lost.

I think I could have healed their ship injuries but I've never tried and the mission was over too quick for me to try.

Last edited by jake81499; 11-26-2012 at 09:04 PM.
Captain
# 1215
11-27-2012, 01:50 AM
ISE.

Pug team (was too lazy to form team, and private queues are broken).

Team Comp: Tor'Kaht (me), Odyssey, Litter Bo... erm Caitan Atrox Carrier, Intrepid, Qin Heavy Raptor

Start of mission, everything goes fine. Cube and spheres have their privilege of existing forcibly removed. We blow away the generators, and the spheres spawn. All fine and dandy. Until... we start killing them... so it's all good. Or is it?

Right as the nanites swarm in, the Atrox drops a grav well with some aftershocks, perfect for myself and the qin to basically ruin them into nothing. The Odyssey is doing this odd dance near the gate (rainbow oddy) shooting at it and the spheres, and basically being useless (I kinda expect it tbh as soon as I saw plasma combined with polaron combined with tetryon and plasma torpedoes with no high yield). The Intrepid is kinda just sitting there doing nothing. Which is fine since the DPS from myself and the qin is removing a sphere roughly every 20 seconds (the atrox was helping with its weapons and its fighters). And then all of a sudden, the Intrepid goes in. Fine. Hits TBR and suddenly 3 spheres are now 29k away. Not so fine.

We caught and killed them, but he did it again on the other side. If the qin and I weren't so good at killing, we probably would have lost the opt. Also sufficed to say, that Intrepid also had a death wish, since he kept on trying to solo the tac cube and/or gate. He shot at whatever we WEREN'T shooting at. And died. And then called us noobs at the end of the match.

Freakin LOVE TBR... especially in the hands of an imbecile.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Empire Veteran
# 1216
11-27-2012, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
ISE.

Freakin LOVE TBR... especially in the hands of an imbecile.
Oh man! dont even get me started on that one!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!
Captain
# 1217
11-27-2012, 03:23 AM
KASE.

2 words:

Three AFKers.

Needless to say, the other active guy and me decided to just leave and pop onto our alts.
Captain
# 1218
11-27-2012, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly1956 View Post
Golly gee wizzers!

What's with all the rainbow warriors! Every STF, every fleet run, every mission, it's one after another rainbow boat. Has the world gone nuts? Come on people! Grow a brain! Dump those rainbows and get some firepower!

Seriously, I ran three fleets and a cure normal today and didn't win any thanks to rainbows.

Totally bummed.
I believe they are the 25th century hippies
Captain
# 1219
11-27-2012, 12:38 PM
With all of the rainbow horror stories, I'm curious to see what their ships are set up like.

Its one of the reasons I want an Inspect button in this game, to see exactly what other people are using.
Constant exposure to the same opinions leads to continual reinforcement of ideas until eventually, any challenge, no matter what form it takes, is going to be met with a disproportionate sense of outrage. Room for reasoned discussion can no longer occur.

Career Officer
# 1220
11-28-2012, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baelogventure View Post
With all of the rainbow horror stories, I'm curious to see what their ships are set up like.

Its one of the reasons I want an Inspect button in this game, to see exactly what other people are using.
Yeah - would be pretty interesting.

Saying that, rainbow boats aren't the only problem - ships that have numerous damaged systems before the STF even starts are just as as big a problem.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY