Captain
# 11
11-27-2012, 05:10 AM
the dilithium wouldn't be such a joke if other missions would reward dlithium aswell. If you compare the gain of dilithium in an azura mission (zero) to the gain of a normal STF it is laughable.

i will never understand why dilithium is not a time based reward. Both missions are grp missions that take about 15 minutes. Why not make each and every grp mission that takes about 15 minutes and is on a difficulty level compareable to a normal stf, reward 480 dilithium?
i mean all over the board: PVP, PVE...everything grp content related.

that Lore mission at the academys? they reward 480 dilithium for opening a webside that tells you the answer (by now i already know 90% of them anyway) it makes no sense that this mission actually rewards dilithium like a a fleet action or a normal stf!

the new idea to reward the omega and romulan projects with dilithium is in my opinion a bad one. first that should have been implemented right from the start or never.
second opening up another source for dilithium rather than tweeking the existing ones to make them worthwhile is actually the kind of shortterm sollution cryptic always does. in a year we may look at a completely new economy again, maybe even a few new currencys.
i mean lobi crystels...invention of a completly new currencys when gold pressed latinum could have done the trick. rewamp it, compensate people that had GPL with dilithium...and start over.
Go pro or go home

Last edited by baudl; 11-27-2012 at 05:22 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
11-27-2012, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
the dilithium wouldn't be such a joke if other missions would reward dlithium aswell. If you compare the gain of dilithium in an azura mission (zero) to the gain of a normal STF it is laughable.

i will never understand why dilithium is not a time based reward. Both missions are grp missions that take about 15 minutes. Why not make each and every grp mission that takes about 15 minutes and is on a difficulty level compareable to a normal stf, reward 480 dilithium?
i mean all over the board: PVP, PVE...everything grp content related.

that Lore mission at the academys? they reward 480 dilithium for opening a webside that tells you the answer (by now i already know 90% of them anyway) it makes no sense that this mission actually rewards dilithium like a a fleet action or a normal stf!

the new idea to reward the omega and romulan projects with dilithium is in my opinion a bad one. first that should have been implemented right from the start or never.
second opening up another source for dilithium rather than tweeking the existing ones to make them worthwhile is actually the kind of shortterm sollution cryptic always does. in a year we may look at a completely new economy again, maybe even a few new currencys.
i mean lobi crystels...invention of a completly new currencys when gold pressed latinum could have done the trick. rewamp it, compensate people that had GPL with dilithium...and start over.
It doesn't matter how much dilithium you make during the course of your STO session.
You are still limited to REFINING only 8,000 dilithium.
To add insult to injury, the dilithium you trade for BNP counts to your refining cap.
NO to ARC...Make It VOLUNTARY

RIP KDF 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev