Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Commander
I've made it known on here that I'm not a social person at all, but I wanted to post this question to the STO community, including devs and moderators. It was a question posed to me by my brother and I thought I'd ask the STO community. What, in your opinion, is the single best Star Trek episode ever? Considering ALL the Star Trek series...original, TNG, DS9, Voyager and Enterprise? Now I don't mean an episode from each series...I mean just one episode. For me it would have to be, hands down, the episode "In A Mirror, Darkly" (both parts) from season four of Enterprise. In my opinion, the single best Star Trek episode, ever, EVER!!! Now I'm not really a huge fan of the Enterprise series, but this episode...all I can say is...WOW!!! For those who haven't seen it, all I'm going to say is the entire episode takes place in the mirror universe...with just mirror universe characters. They even changed the title sequence to reflect the mirror universe.

Now I should say I have been a Trek fan all my life, literally. I remember watching the original series with my dad when I was little and I have seen every episode of every series at least two or three times. But "In A Mirror, Darkly"...the best ever, again in my opinion.

So which episode do you think is the best one?
There's no dork like an old school dork. You just can't beat experience.