Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Captain
# 21
11-25-2012, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkdown1 View Post
Also this tric ship can be rederred useless with a mixed setup that can include other mines tbr bfaw scatter volley. I have a hard time accepting complaining with my tric when the guy complaining is flying a lockbox ship.
i just threw you some respect, easy there man.
Lieutenant
# 22
11-25-2012, 09:17 AM
Just had a premade complain about my mines when they where i think all running viral and ams lol.
Lieutenant
# 23
11-25-2012, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thishorizon View Post
i just threw you some respect, easy there man.
Was not referring to you

I wish things where different
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-25-2012, 09:22 AM
What about a system that matches consoles to each team? For example, if you go in with ams, the system will only allow you to use it if the other team has ams as well. Carrying extra consoles would be a must, but if your layout showed the ams grayed out, then you would know to change it out at the beginning of the match.
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-25-2012, 09:25 AM
Why not just use the existing queues for pug vs premade making cap n' hold a pug only queue and arenas a premade only queue? cap n' hold is where I pug to test my builds in and its a blast when both teams are filled with pugs.
Captain
# 26
11-25-2012, 09:56 AM
I would love a queue without the P2W consoles.
Previously Alendiak
Daizen - Lvl 52 Engineer - Eclipse
Selia - Lvl 60 Tactical - Eclipse
Lt. Commander
# 27
11-25-2012, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orondis View Post
I would love a queue without the P2W consoles.
because they'll never do it...
Ensign
# 28
11-27-2012, 07:38 PM
The other day I suggested in the Earth Spacedock chat zone that they should go back to a Pay to Play only game, so that the game itself can be balanced without the stupid need for power creep.

You would not believe the amount of outcry I received from people that were online during that period. Some rather colorful language was PM'd in my direction with cries of people not being able to play the game and them having to go back to Maple or whatever that game is called. Some of these people I have seen out in space rocking Vesta's and whatnot.
Lt. Commander
# 29
11-27-2012, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joestyles View Post
The other day I suggested in the Earth Spacedock chat zone that they should go back to a Pay to Play only game, so that the game itself can be balanced without the stupid need for power creep.

You would not believe the amount of outcry I received from people that were online during that period. Some rather colorful language was PM'd in my direction with cries of people not being able to play the game and them having to go back to Maple or whatever that game is called. Some of these people I have seen out in space rocking Vesta's and whatnot.
a lot of player including myself said F2P was a bad road to go down. Most the players in my fleet thought I was crazy at the time. Hell, they probably think I'm crazy, but then again, most of them were pve'ers. this game is probably amazing for them...
Career Officer
# 30
11-27-2012, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thishorizon View Post
thats why i bust out my fleet defiant for a week or so every month....

just to remind people i can still kill without the bug ship.

yet i loves it sooooo much.... so agile.

but i'd gladly give up the xtra engie console slot to keep that agility, no problem. even nerf the shield mod a bit. still no problem.

have fun kill bad guys
I had a guy in a Defiant take a zone chat poop on meh cause he said I was..

"picking on the ships with the little hulls"

but teh Marmot MK II is a Fleet Norgh.....What do??

Save meh Horizon! Save meh!

Seriously though, is there really an answer here? I'm not sure. I use Impulse Cap on a regular basis, am I damned? I stack Battery Doffs cause I get crazy bonus (to me) from dual system batteries. Am I double damned?

Alone, no one cares about these things. Together they are greater than multiplicative. They are SOOPERPLICATIVE! If consoles go, Doffs deserve a great big kick in the nuts as well.

Cheers happy flying!!

Awesome Blog
Awesome Videos
Website that's always under construction
And...FACEBOOK MEH!