Career Officer
# 11
11-26-2012, 09:56 PM
1st Order of Role-Players' Guild - we're a small group of gamers who have RP'd various games together since 2004 (2001 for two of the members).

Right now we're just 4 greybeard gamers who RP STO together once a week on Saturdays at 8:30pm Eastern. We use the same characters for this weekly session so that they develop together. Currently, we are at the beginning of the Romulan storyline and most characters are now at Rear Admiral level (though we're Role-playing them as Captains and using only Captain level vessels).

For more information: www.rpg-multiverse.com
Send a PM here or an in game mail to my account if you are interested. We're seeking only a few gamers at the moment.
There are Four Lights... say no to ARC
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fleet: 1st Order of Role-Players' Guild - gaming together since 2004
Career Officer
# 12
11-27-2012, 09:16 AM
Task Force Delta is a roleplay/PVE fleet. We enjoy RPing while playing, as opposed to just RPing, but we do do some of that. We're organized as a task force operating out of starbase Deep Space Delta. Our mains are ship commanders, to facilitate the game play aspect, but many have alts/costumes to RP as other roles.

You can contact @Maarkean or @ddraigswife to set something up with us. We are also recruiting.
"Once more unto the breech..."

Rogue Shipyard Blog
Career Officer
# 13
11-27-2012, 05:31 PM
List has been updated.
Thank you for the input!!
Career Officer
# 14
11-27-2012, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
The Phoenix Alliance is founded as a RP platform.
I don't know if we qualify as what you are looking for, cause why we had a pretty good start, the most active members have gone inactive at some point and at the moment we are not enough people to sustain regular Rp events.
The goal was to have 1-2 events per week.
Bummer, really.
Yeah I hate that. No word, then just poof.
How many of you are there, that are active at the moment??
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
11-27-2012, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse2001 View Post
Yeah I hate that. No word, then just poof.
How many of you are there, that are active at the moment??
2.5 people.
We got a recent addition who isnt online often, but at least appears. You really wouldn't think that if you took a list at the starbase donation leaderboard, because it has more than a dozen people on it (didnt count them).
Career Officer
# 16
11-28-2012, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
2.5 people.
We got a recent addition who isnt online often, but at least appears. You really wouldn't think that if you took a list at the starbase donation leaderboard, because it has more than a dozen people on it (didnt count them).
well i would suggest cleaning house. No reason to have your fun ruined because of a few dozen people. That's what happened over at Discovery mod for Freelancer (stricly ROP server) - we would try and cope, and cope, and cope, but finally too many people were ruining our fun. So we disbanded and left the server. You shouldn't wait until that happens

But, what level is your starbase?
If you say that only two to three people are active, its not much of a fleet.
If your base isn't over level one, or so, would the three of you want to join the [IND]?? (I just created it, and I need people who are active. Of course if you don't want to start from scratch, you can always join the other listed groups. *shrug*
Career Officer
# 17
12-06-2012, 03:24 PM
List has been updated with two more fleets.
Career Officer
# 18
12-06-2012, 03:54 PM
The Trust fleet is a serious RP fleet. We currently are running story arcs that incoporate the foundry.

If you go to our website stotrust.shivtr.com there is a video that can show you some of the story arcs we have run.

We are a canon based fleet. We also have sub fleets that run terran empire and kdf rp.
The Account formally known as Rayvenwing
Actual Join Date : Feb 2010

Career Officer
# 19
12-07-2012, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captrayvenwing View Post
The Trust fleet is a serious RP fleet. We currently are running story arcs that incoporate the foundry.

If you go to our website stotrust.shivtr.com there is a video that can show you some of the story arcs we have run.

We are a canon based fleet. We also have sub fleets that run terran empire and kdf rp.
thank you very much for your input!
List has been updated.

Also I need people for my the IND. Currently it is new, i'm the only one in it, and I don't know how to get more people (other than traditional ways). If any of you can help, it'll be appreciated.
Lieutenant
# 20
12-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Borderlands Defense Initiative

We're a small casual fleet built around life on a space station on the federation/cardassian/klingon border (which actually does connect up at a point). Occasional episodic missions, but once again the key word is casual. Most everything is player driven and/or optional. And multiple ship play, thus allowing more significant positions for more people doing more things.
Small mainly due to progression of age but we won't dissolve because a lot of resources have been poured into the starbase (namely all those special projects).

Thank you for this list btw.

Last edited by trahl; 12-08-2012 at 11:18 PM.