Lieutenant
# 21 ignor?
11-28-2012, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingmaster View Post
Whenever you go to a major hub of activity, it's probably best to just ignore zonechat. If someone's trolling directly via PM's, ignore them. If they're blasting you with crygenic gas or firefighting gas or w/e, ignore them and go about your business as quickly as possible.
All this talk of "ignor them" ... is posted by people who don't know what there talking about. You are standing there at drozana and some troll starts flaming throwing smoke in your face or get right into your space and starts doing jumping jacks .... the game is visual it is not a texting game .... therefore you can't ignor them. Stop saying ignor them .... Next i see posts that suggest Drozana is some sort of seedy back alley place ... wrong again .. Drozana is the center hub of the Dividian story arc everyone goes through Drozana. Drozana is the site for the Ferengi store .... everyone needs to go to Drozana to shop. The op'ed is right Devs need to do something about these useless fun stealing trolls. Don't get me wrong, these trolls did rid Drozana of equally undesirable cyber cex'ing role players but beyond that leave innocent players alone and those who post "ignor them" are the very trolls who troll. Go back to Eve online trolls
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
11-28-2012, 11:26 AM
Actually the pests there ARE the ones who are sexually harrassing people

We really need to enable phasers there
if someone pulls out a fire extinguisher EVERYONE else should be allowed to shoot him dead
Career Officer
# 23
11-28-2012, 11:35 AM
What ferengi store? The lobi store? You can just double click the lobi in your inventory and open the store. Plus you make it sound like it's the daily stop at the grocery store... who cares. And seriously who plays the Devidian arc anymore.... and who does it more than once a character. I wouldn't do it for the gear I'd tell you that much.

Other than doing the Devidian arch once or twice, there is absolutely no reason to go to Drozana unless you are an RP'er who takes things way way way too seriously. I sign on to STO to relax and have fun, not to further your RP experience.
1hr of work @NYS Min Wage 7.25 = 725 Zen
725 x 102 (or current exchange rate) DL = 73950 DL <- can you earn that per hour in game?

Last edited by phantomeight; 11-28-2012 at 11:38 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 24
11-28-2012, 11:37 AM
its the neutral point where the three sides meet and talk (Fed / Klingon / Ferengi)
Lieutenant
# 25
11-28-2012, 12:46 PM
Drozana Station: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
Career Officer
# 26
11-28-2012, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudebguy View Post
Umm.... Wrong movie
I love nice long walks in the country.
Especially if they're taken by people who annoy me!
Ar ais olc leis an doer olc
Survivor of Romulus
# 27
11-28-2012, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudebguy View Post
You clearly have not looked hard enough
Check out cardasian space for a start
treasure trading station
also consider parts of first city
Not to forget Risa
oh yes and a few foundry places are as bad or worse

Just remember to have the money you owe jabba
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-28-2012, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkirkfan View Post
Umm.... Wrong movie
Where the music stinks, and they water the drinks, the Drozana station.

Where the "girls" dance in their underpants, the Drozana station.

Where you see their butt, and their trap stays shut, at the Drozana station.

Where you can't touch a breast, but you can cave in a chest, at the Drozana station.

Where you look at a thigh, and blacken an eye, at the Drozana station.

Where the beer gives you gas, but the plox kick ass, at the Drozana station.

But realy the trolls are not problem there , only role-players that abuse local chat( tell me how can little guy without 20 hours gameplay ask for help in middle of your conversations)
Commander
# 29
11-28-2012, 06:54 PM
What I would like to know is if there is a way to get rid of the 'leeches' .Those that join an elite STF or a No Win Scenario and just sit there for the entire thing and despite being asked, refuse to move/respond yet the second its over, they zoom off.

We need a team vote/kick or leader kick option. Is there one? or one that isn't working? So far the only thing i've been doing is take down the character@name and fleet information in notepad.
Captain
# 30
11-28-2012, 07:35 PM
Going to Drozana is like going to a biker bar, if you walk in with a chip on your shoulder you can bet someone is going to knock it off.
I've been in the place dozens of times and I just don't get what the big deal is, it's exactly the same as any rowdy bar I've ever been to, if you are doing something, once you open a window it's not like they can really interfere, and if you're just standing around, well the words "sucker for punishment" comes to mind.
It's a beat up station that's ready to fall apart, run by a Ferenghi that doesn't care about anything but profit, the clientele are fitting match for the place.