Career Officer
Ok, we were able to scratch by with our dying Fleet to do the "Special Projects" and then you guys introduced the Embassies and now instead of getting "Special Projects" every three weeks, we are getting them every other week. How about 1 every three weeks, switching off? We have one almost complete, almost nothing in the embassy one and now we are getting another one. I've been seeing about 5 people active in the fleet during the week (not all of which are contributing members) and over 200 MIA. The dili choke is killing us.

200,000 refined dili takes 25 people capping, but with Reputation and Embassy, no one in the fleet is contributing. I tried to get it going again by putting some of my Zen back into fleet projects, burned about 1,500 zen and I checked back and nothing.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
11-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Its time to replace this whole system

put the old projects people might have missed in the Store for Zen (buy for the fleet the logged in character is part of )
say 1000 zen per project

And stop making everything about MARKS as well
you can't get marks these days everyone is crashed out
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
11-28-2012, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
Its time to replace this whole system

put the old projects people might have missed in the Store for Zen (buy for the fleet the logged in character is part of )
say 1000 zen per project

And stop making everything about MARKS as well
you can't get marks these days everyone is crashed out

it's less about marks and more about dilithium. Marks are pretty easy to get. Can get 60 romulan marks daily after about 45 minutes if you know what to do.

IMO - they need to introduce small dilithium rewards at the end of the episodes, system patrols, etc.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
11-28-2012, 03:55 PM
no one below RA can get romulan marks at all however

and lets face it 90% of active fleet members are lower than that