Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Captain
After transferring my character from Holodeck to Tribble, all the boff stations were wiped out on my assault cruiser (on Tribble). Setting a current shuttle seems to have fixed the bug. This is what I observed when I had the bug:

1. The "Stations" tab showed that I had no boff stations.
2. My boff powers did not appear in my power tray.
3. My boff powers did not appear in my list of powers.
4. The tray with the boff portraits would not show no matter how I rearranged the HUD.

This bug occurred only with the assault cruiser (which is my current ship on Holodeck). The other ships I switched to were fine.
Ensign
# 2 Stations have disappeared!
11-19-2012, 10:57 PM
Hi all!

This is my first post to the forums, so I apologise for not creating a new thread and just adding to this one.

After completing the Doomsday mission, I have lost my bridge officers, and am unable to select them whilst in the 'Stations' tab. Is this something I have done wrong? Did I leave my officers on the klingon planet (where you have to destroy the doomsday weapon).

If anyone could give me a little help here, I would be most grateful!!!

Thanks in advance!
Career Officer
# 3
11-21-2012, 02:20 AM
Go to a shipyard, rename your ship. Go to system space, check to see if the rename worked. You can then rename your ship back to its old name.

PS You need to choose the new name such that it shifts the problem ships position in the roster.

For example, you're having a problem with USS Charlie as below:

A
B
Charlie
D
E

Make sure that you use a new name that doesn't keep your ship in the same position (#3). If you rename to Charles... no effect. Try ZZZ or VVV, or AAA. Anything that changes your ships position on the roster.
Ensign
# 4
11-21-2012, 07:58 AM
That fixed it for me, thanks a lot.
Career Officer
# 5
11-26-2012, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asphe View Post
Go to a shipyard, rename your ship. Go to system space, check to see if the rename worked. You can then rename your ship back to its old name.

PS You need to choose the new name such that it shifts the problem ships position in the roster.

For example, you're having a problem with USS Charlie as below:

A
B
Charlie
D
E

Make sure that you use a new name that doesn't keep your ship in the same position (#3). If you rename to Charles... no effect. Try ZZZ or VVV, or AAA. Anything that changes your ships position on the roster.
I tried this and it didn't work for me. So, I tried something else based on this idea and it did work.

I changed my active ship, posted the officers there then switched back to my main ship I am using and it let me reload all of my Bridge officers.
Captain
# 6
11-28-2012, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by texastrekkie View Post
I tried this and it didn't work for me. So, I tried something else based on this idea and it did work.

I changed my active ship, posted the officers there then switched back to my main ship I am using and it let me reload all of my Bridge officers.
Well, did that. Also tried renaming my primary ship, set a small craft, repeated,...

Still, no boff slots are showing on neither my mirror Vor'cha (with Vor'Kang skin), nor the original Tier 4 Vor'Kang.

At first, no boff slots were also appearing on my Negh'var, but after there procedures, they showed up. Also no problems with a Hegh'ta, Kar'fi, Bortas.

Damn, I want to fly the Vor'cha (Vor'Kang).

Any other advice?
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Commander
# 7
11-29-2012, 12:27 AM
I had no slots no powers officers name in bridge slots on login. Changed teh bridge officers to None than back to the previous officer and it restored it all.

Did you try setting the spot to none?
I realize you likely did but am asking anyway as it solved the issue for me.
Captain
# 8
11-29-2012, 12:29 AM
I switched ships. Then I switched back and it cleared up.
# 9
11-29-2012, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hroothvitnir View Post
I had no slots no powers officers name in bridge slots on login. Changed teh bridge officers to None than back to the previous officer and it restored it all.

Did you try setting the spot to none?
I realize you likely did but am asking anyway as it solved the issue for me.
Can't do on the two mentioned ships since the boff slots themselves don't appear.

After I set an active shuttlecraft, the only slots I can assign Boffs to on the "stations" are the shuttle and ground team ones. (Before I set the shuttle, there was only the ground away team slots available.)
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Career Officer
# 10
11-30-2012, 09:00 AM
Same problem. I had to go requip my ship after equiping an old one to even get my doff powers to show up. Frustrating when you're just trying to test a respec out.