Career Officer
# 11911
11-28-2012, 07:26 PM
I am not looking forward to those but I haven't really started yet. Next week though, definitely!
Captain
# 11912
11-29-2012, 06:17 AM
Im going to be on the delivery side of the process and not receiving so many this season.
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Career Officer
# 11913
11-29-2012, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
Im going to be on the delivery side of the process and not receiving so many this season.
Honestly, Senshi. I wouldn't have it any other way when it comes to myself. Buying stuff for my grandparents, my mother and her boyfriend, and doing the extended family pick a name out of the hat are all givens. The most enjoyable side of Christmas is the surprise gift for a friend who won't be expecting it, cards with $20 each in it for the staff at my local coffee shop that I see almost daily, and running around in my Santa Claus hat. The funnest side of Christmas for me and this held true last year as well was... Z! She puts the extra sprecial back into Christmas! Picking a gift or gifts for her is always a fun challenge and one I enjoy. Going out of your way for someone who means the world to you to make their Christmas that much more special is really what Christmas is all about, gifts or no gifts!
Starfleet Veteran
# 11914
11-29-2012, 07:34 AM
Hiya, Ms. Capulet!

Anyway... this is my first Christmas with a job after three years, so this should be a much better Christmas than last year. What also helps is we sold my undrivable-and-uneconomical to repair old car for parts, so that added some bonus cash to my wallet, so my nephews should make out like bandits again.
Career Officer
# 11915
11-29-2012, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightionny View Post
Hiya, Ms. Capulet!

Anyway... this is my first Christmas with a job after three years, so this should be a much better Christmas than last year. What also helps is we sold my undrivable-and-uneconomical to repair old car for parts, so that added some bonus cash to my wallet, so my nephews should make out like bandits again.
I'm very happy to hear your holiday season is looking off to a great start and a better one than years past.
Captain
# 11916
11-29-2012, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightionny View Post
Hiya, Ms. Capulet!

I think Mightion should have us all over for Christmas dinner!
Captain
# 11917
11-30-2012, 04:34 AM
i should say.. so hey o sTo

We said goodbye to CHAT and Momo
what more will you ask of me

Cappys not Jobe..[sp]

Stop inflicting us will boils we have all served
the good nature of TRek
what the heck
what the heck..

I recommend giving bling to Twi l Vette

Musouri and arazonia win the biggest lotto after PI moved..
12 days til the mayan calander runs out but their are stil mayan desendants living i nthe area they just quit their cities and government system taht made the calander
Captain
# 11918
11-30-2012, 05:29 AM
What are everyone's plans for the weekend?
Captain
# 11919
11-30-2012, 12:34 PM
well tribble shuffle board or lawn holodeck bowling's out.. due to chill in air..

I'm dashing some cinnamon into the chilli and rotini tonight.. so i can Stoke up the carbs for anything.. after the trip to towne with the recycling and banking tomorrow it may be a hay run.. should be eating and ready for normal time of gathering.. at Drozana or another place. new romulus is cross faction which is nice.
Captain
# 11920
12-01-2012, 01:44 PM
I had a nice steak and some roasted baby potatoes for dinner!