Career Officer
# 21
11-29-2012, 07:58 AM
Has anyone considered Drozana as a possible location for this years event? It's almost consistantly full of RP'ers and traffic from both factions due to the Devidian Series. We also use it on weekends for TFBB meets.
Ensign
# 22
11-29-2012, 10:51 AM
Well, thats it for me folks. Its been a good run, but STO is dead to me now. Tried both solutions Technical (lack of) Support gave me. First one was an abject failure. Second one was to uninstall then reinstall the game. Well, when the installer got up to over 100 hours I said screw this. I would just like to thank those who made this game fun. NONE OF WHICH ARE THE DEVELOPERS. You know who you are, Those in the 10F community. To Cryptic/PWE, I would just like to say thank you for utterly ruining what had the potential to be a very good, very long running game. I hope you are all happy with yourselves. JC, I hope you go ahead with the giveaway. I know you have a lot of stuff you were saving for it. I'm sure this post will get deleted, as they can't allow dissidence to flower unchecked on their forums. Just consider this my Tianamen Square. This full post can be found at www.10ites.com, as I refuse to be censored by branfarts or someone of his Ilk. Oh, a personal note to branfarts before he goes ahead and deletes this: Last laugh is mine buddy, I whipped up on you good in Halo 4! VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!
Career Officer
# 23
11-29-2012, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by originalfrans83 View Post
Well, thats it for me folks. Its been a good run, but STO is dead to me now. Tried both solutions Technical (lack of) Support gave me. First one was an abject failure. Second one was to uninstall then reinstall the game. Well, when the installer got up to over 100 hours I said screw this. I would just like to thank those who made this game fun. NONE OF WHICH ARE THE DEVELOPERS. You know who you are, Those in the 10F community. To Cryptic/PWE, I would just like to say thank you for utterly ruining what had the potential to be a very good, very long running game. I hope you are all happy with yourselves. JC, I hope you go ahead with the giveaway. I know you have a lot of stuff you were saving for it. I'm sure this post will get deleted, as they can't allow dissidence to flower unchecked on their forums. Just consider this my Tianamen Square. This full post can be found at www.10ites.com, as I refuse to be censored by branfarts or someone of his Ilk. Oh, a personal note to branfarts before he goes ahead and deletes this: Last laugh is mine buddy, I whipped up on you good in Halo 4! VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!
Sadly, Crytpic/PWE has forced another player and friend out of this game! I can understand your frustration with Crytpic/PWE and their lack of support and fixes to keep this game playable for those who enjoy it. Not being alble to login to the game has got to be frustrating and you are not the only player with these ongoing issues. Over the past couple of months, I have been forced to reduce 8x AntiAliasing to just 2x AA because someone at Cryptic that had no clue what they were doing broke something and the lack of QA pushed it to Holodeck even after it was reported.

The giveaway will so go on as planned. Between Z and myself, we have stuff to give away and are more than happy to welcome anyone who wants to participate.
Career Officer
# 24
11-29-2012, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
Has anyone considered Drozana as a possible location for this years event? It's almost consistantly full of RP'ers and traffic from both factions due to the Devidian Series. We also use it on weekends for TFBB meets.
Drozana sucks...looks like the slums of a 3rd world city (New Delih perhaps)....then again we have to be altruistic and very nice at least for one night and help the needy bottom dwelling aliens of Drozana...bring it on
Captain
# 25
11-29-2012, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader2007 View Post
Drozana sucks...looks like the slums of a 3rd world city (New Delih perhaps)....then again we have to be altruistic and very nice at least for one night and help the needy bottom dwelling aliens of Drozana...bring it on
Maybe always give crap boxes as lumps of coal to the Starfleet Dental infestation.
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-29-2012, 09:27 PM
That's not nice.
Empire Veteran
# 27
11-29-2012, 09:27 PM
Quote:
DAMNIT!!!

Quote:
Sadly, Crytpic/PWE has forced another player and friend out of this game! I can understand your frustration with Crytpic/PWE and their lack of support and fixes to keep this game playable for those who enjoy it. Not being alble to login to the game has got to be frustrating and you are not the only player with these ongoing issues. Over the past couple of months, I have been forced to reduce 8x AntiAliasing to just 2x AA because someone at Cryptic that had no clue what they were doing broke something and the lack of QA pushed it to Holodeck even after it was reported.

The giveaway will so go on as planned. Between Z and myself, we have stuff to give away and are more than happy to welcome anyone who wants to participate.
I guess I could dress Yisie up in something festive and chuck my saved snowballs at folks.
If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
They taste the same.

Last edited by piwright42; 11-29-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Career Officer
# 28
11-29-2012, 09:48 PM
Z has offered to give me one of Maverick's costumes for Second. I have also thought about seeing what I can whip up before then but I kind of would like to bring my Dax toon, if possible. We've got a lot to work out with Frans not being able to login to STO for a few weeks now but Santa Vigo's Christmas Giveaway will definitely happen! Even if there is no Santa Vigo present.
Empire Veteran
# 29
11-29-2012, 09:56 PM
Quote:
z Has Offered To Give Me One Of Maverick's Costumes For Second. I Have Also Thought About Seeing What I Can Whip Up Before Then But I Kind Of Would Like To Bring My Dax Toon, If Possible. we've Got A Lot To Work Out With Frans Not Being Able To Login To Sto For A Few Weeks Now But Santa Vigo's Christmas Giveaway Will Definitely Happen! Even If There Is No Santa Vigo Present.
Damn It!!!!

I so irate, I gotta do something, like punt babies or something. I think I should try to get Epic Lloyd to do a Dis Raps for Hire about this.

Not that he would do it but it would be epic if he did.
If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
They taste the same.

Last edited by piwright42; 11-29-2012 at 09:58 PM.
Captain
# 30
11-29-2012, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Aww.... not you too Frans... that just sucks.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.