Starfleet Veteran
# 81
10-10-2012, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrandman View Post
Good news everyone! After spending many days of discussion and deliberation, we're proud here at Starfleet Dental to announce our new recruitment bonus! Starting tonight, all brand new recruits to Starfleet Dental will now receive 10 MILLION EC and 4 FLEET SHIP MODULES! What a deal! You can finally enjoy one of those brand new fleet ships courtesy of Starfleet Dental!

If you're interested in taking advantage of this offer and joining a great fleet of people, contact a Dentaleer ingame today as supplies are limited!
Mother of god......Who's the rich bastard that can afford all of those ship modules PLUS give the 10 million EC? Thats just....so much.....I've never seen a fleet do that before.
-------------------------------------------------------------
President of Alpha Solaris, a Federation fleet.

I used to be Sinsofasolarempire
Ensign
# 82
10-11-2012, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinsofanempire View Post
Mother of god......Who's the rich bastard that can afford all of those ship modules PLUS give the 10 million EC? Thats just....so much.....I've never seen a fleet do that before.
I'm glad you've asked! Obviously, as we've been around since launch, we've been able to stockpile our energy credits wisely over the previous 2 and a half years or so, which allows us to not worry when we make high priced purchases on the exchange. We also do have a few dentists in upper management that can afford to buy the ship modules without worrying about their own personal finances.

Now, for those that have any doubts about if we really have such items in storage, I'm like to present to you a picture of Starfleet Dental's vault, where we keep our ships for potential new recruits

http://i.imgur.com/kBFYs.jpg
(hmm, I can't get img tags to work for some reason. the photo is perfectly safe to click on though)

I hope this satisfies any concerns you have about our legitimacy of the offer.

Last edited by kyrandman; 10-11-2012 at 10:54 PM.
Career Officer
# 83
10-12-2012, 11:05 AM
Since I've joined up with Starfleet Dental, I've gotten a Recluse and a D'kora (and frankly I'd feel guilty with more ) and I'm saving the fleet modules for when we hit rank 5. It's really the best and most generous fleet in the game here, bar none.
Starfleet Veteran
# 84
10-12-2012, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrandman View Post
I'm glad you've asked! Obviously, as we've been around since launch, we've been able to stockpile our energy credits wisely over the previous 2 and a half years or so, which allows us to not worry when we make high priced purchases on the exchange. We also do have a few dentists in upper management that can afford to buy the ship modules without worrying about their own personal finances.

Now, for those that have any doubts about if we really have such items in storage, I'm like to present to you a picture of Starfleet Dental's vault, where we keep our ships for potential new recruits

http://i.imgur.com/kBFYs.jpg
(hmm, I can't get img tags to work for some reason. the photo is perfectly safe to click on though)

I hope this satisfies any concerns you have about our legitimacy of the offer.
Jesus, I see bug ships. Its rather amazing.
-------------------------------------------------------------
President of Alpha Solaris, a Federation fleet.

I used to be Sinsofasolarempire
Lt. Commander
# 85
10-17-2012, 11:25 PM
Yeah our players are very generous and we help each other out with getting certain items. We all benefit from this and it only encourages members to contribute. We do not ask that members contribute, they insist on doing these things.
Lt. Commander
# 86
10-22-2012, 10:47 AM
I love this fleet! Nobody fights. There's no problems with trust. Everyone is on the same wavelength!
Lt. Commander
# 87
10-29-2012, 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeballs View Post
i Love This Fleet! Nobody Fights. There's No Problems With Trust. Everyone Is On The Same Wavelength!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Ensign
# 88 Updates
11-07-2012, 02:49 PM
Well, we've been busy here at Starfleet Dental the last few weeks working on the Presidental elections. With the Elections over, we've been starting to focus our time and efforts once again on the world of Star Trek Online. The one question everyone asks us is if our 10 Million EC and 4 Fleet Ship Modules recruitment package is still on going, and I can safely say YES! We still have enough EC and Fleet Ship Modules in our fleet bank to hand out to new recruits of Starfleet Dental! If you're interested, ask any Dentaleer in-game on how to join today!
Ensign
# 89
11-29-2012, 10:03 AM
Happy Holidays everyone from Starfleet Dental: The World's First STO Fleet. Since we're in a joyous mood with Christmas just around the corner, we wanted to offer a Holiday Special to potential new recruits.

So, starting today until the end of 2012, We will be offering our new recruits 15 Million EC, 4 Fleet Ship Modules, and a free ship! Now, you're asking right now what ship are we giving away this time? Well, it'll be different this time around, the first person to successfully complete their application will be in line to receive a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship, the runner up will get a Galor Cruiser, and in 3rd place will be a pack of Widow Fighters for your carrier, everyone else will receive a mirror ship of choice from our excessively high stocks!

So what are you waiting for? Contact a member of Starfleet Dental today and experience Star Trek Online with The World's First Star Trek Online Fleet!
Survivor of Romulus
# 90
11-29-2012, 10:06 AM
So you bribe people to join now??

Tell me do you tell them that you exist to pester people??