Login

Closed Thread

Commander
# 401
11-29-2012, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorga113 View Post
Sweet Baby Jesus it's a miracle!!

Someone at Cryptic managed to apologise for something (even if they're American and can't spell apologise correctly, but lets not dwell on the little things).

Salami, can you forward your message onto Dan Stahl maybe add the heading "This is what do when things go wrong" ?
Some say po-tay-to. Some say po-tah-to. And I say tater.

Seriously, can we please stop nitpicking over British and American spellings? They're two known and recognized versions of the English language and have differing spellings and in some cases differing definitions of words.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Career Officer
# 402
11-29-2012, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyse1 View Post
Well we are on November 29, no patch, no changes. What is happening?
Patch delayed one day according to this Dev post: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...&postcount=377
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Career Officer
# 403
11-29-2012, 01:45 PM
Yes, another day will not hurt, I was very frustrated running through the mountain mission 3X and doing all requirements and it not completing along with the broken Embassy fleet mark missions. So please get everything fixed and in proper operating order even if it takes a few extra days if required.
KDF Ancient House of Seplch
L.G. "Epitai" Kelrok son of Pok Seplch House Leader Tactical
L.G. Babd Grace O'Malley House Seplch Science Officer
V.A. Quintus Savat House Seplch Tactical Officer
Career Officer
# 404
11-29-2012, 04:11 PM
Looked over the patch notes and I'm really excited! Awesome! Looks great
Updated 2/11/13! Buying Zen with Energy Credits | Upgrading Duty Officers without Dilithium.
Q&A Presents: Maui Online! My friends' radioshow/podcast Computers, with occasional forays into astronomy.
Ensign
# 405
11-30-2012, 11:08 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 11-30-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 406
11-30-2012, 11:21 AM
My God man have some patience, 1 Day extra won't kill you.

Formerly Jewkesman Member from Nov 2009! :smile:
Career Officer
# 407 Recycled Music?
11-30-2012, 12:59 PM
Since the update today, I'm hearing music I remember from playing Baldur's Gate II a few years ago. Actually several years ago.

Star Trek is not nearly the same as that sort of game.

It deserves a more hopeful inspiring music all the time.

I know its cheaper but, come on!

Star Trek deserves better.
Career Officer
# 408 How about the buggy missions?
11-30-2012, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
The number of players that were earning 1440 dilithium on all of their ALTs by running simple Foundry missions (ie - click one thing on Earth Space Dock) and then selling that Dilithium to the exchange, then buying it back on their main forced us to make this change.

If you want the 1440 Dilithium from the Foundry daily - you must play a Foundry mission that "qualifies" - meaning it has to be at least 15 minutes of gameplay.

We've held off on making this change in the hopes that players would police the simple missions and have them removed - but it just didn't happen.

If we had a better solution for the Foundry daily, we would go with it - but for now - Sorry you have to play at least a 15 minute long mission.

We will look into increasing the reward if the average length of Foundry missions that players are playing is greater than 15 minutes - but we're waiting to see if players will stop using these missions as an "easy" way to get Dilithium.
How about playing the missions as you direct - and not being able to finish after an hour due to a bug in the mission? Nothing is more frustrating than investing that time for NOTHING - not even the satisfaction of finishing the mission.
Captain
# 409
12-01-2012, 09:03 AM
After playing through the recent changes, I just wanted to thank Cryptic for fixing the reputation system. Even though it still needs some minor work, I think the new changes are a step in the right direction. Thank you.
Ensign
# 410 Foundry qualifying
12-01-2012, 08:48 PM
I've tried several foundry missions to complete the investigate officer reports. Not one will complete. Is anyone able to complete any that qualify? If so which one(s)? Also is this problem happening to a lot of players or just a handful? Thanks.
Closed Thread