Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Career Officer
# 71
11-29-2012, 11:13 AM
on KDF when went shipyard to grab 2 consoles 2 diffierent ocasions they weren't there
had to reset everything twice after last patch
Ensign
# 72
11-29-2012, 02:08 PM
Getting the same issue myself, also unable to assign them in "the doomsday device" when in the Klingon ship. Also unable to add posts onto the forums as my account isn't old enough.... apparantly playing for two years isn't enough to warrant me being able to create posts -.-
Commander
# 73
11-29-2012, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedfaith View Post
Getting the same issue myself, also unable to assign them in "the doomsday device" when in the Klingon ship. Also unable to add posts onto the forums as my account isn't old enough.... apparantly playing for two years isn't enough to warrant me being able to create posts -.-
When the forum change occurred some time ago, everyone started back from the beginning forumwise.

Also, AFAIK it's your PWE account age that is taken into account, meaning if you just now merged your accounts, it's as if your account just started with respect to the forums.

Aftermath of the anti-spam measures implemented across all PWE forums.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Survivor of Romulus
# 74
11-29-2012, 02:28 PM
Okay so anyone getting this glitch that doesn't have another ship to switch to I figure out the perfect work around for this and will list the steps below:

Step 1) Grab a cup off Coffee, Tea, or Soda

Step 2) Deactivate all IM programs

Step 3) Bust your ass for 10 levels in whatever ship your using without boffs and BOOM new ship to switch with. LOL

Alright in all seriousness there really isn't much you can do if you don't have a ship to switch to. Luckily if you run Starbase 24, patrols and a mission here and there you can pretty much grind out 10 levels without too much hassle even without boffs. Remember changing your power levels can work the same as boff buffs just slower and not as much.

Switch to defense to regain shields faster, aux to repair faster.
Ensign
# 75
11-29-2012, 07:47 PM
Works as advertised!
Ensign
# 76
12-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Just an update here, this is still an issue on the IKS Targ. I can't assign any BOffs to stations due to there not being any stations available, on the Targ or my main ship. It's not hugely gamebreaking, exiting to the Sector Map lets me reassign my main ship's BOffs, but I can't assign any to the Targ.
Career Officer
# 77
12-01-2012, 10:10 PM
on KDF toon can't asign science boff after 2 weeks patch
Ensign
# 78
01-15-2013, 09:36 PM
does not work !
Ensign
# 79
01-15-2013, 09:36 PM
does not work
Lt. Commander
# 80
02-04-2013, 10:00 PM
I'm having a similar issue, I got a new ship and switched to it, now I can't assign any boffs, also, according to the UI, i'm using both my nw ship and my pold one at the same time. i tried switching ships and still no luck, the UI shows that I'm using the old ship and the other new ship. No matter what I do, I can't get the UI to accept that I'm not using the bird of prey any more, it seems convinced tha I'm using it at the same time as my cruiser.

Also I don't seem to be able to report a bug... That doesn't help... Been having that problem for ages.
Closed Thread