Ensign
Hi guys,

Since patch for season 7 I get a Server not responding that counts seconds up to 120 sec roughly, then 2 sec later it restarts. In 15 min I have been logged in, I have accepted 1 duty officer mission, that is all it has allowed me to do.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

I uninstalled, cleaned registry, and reinstalled the game, went through my firewall settings, everything seem all ok...

Thanks for any assistance.

Tricksty
Republic Veteran
# 2
11-16-2012, 03:27 PM
Same issue here. (Along with a corrupt pig file issue I posted about in another thread.)

I've got my firewall set to allow STO through and in addition to server not responding messages mine resets during patch downloads quite often.

@Captain_Shephard - Join Date Status: Assimilated - Twitter: @RogueJawa

Set your course and come chart a new adventure in Star Trek Online with Priority One.
Email us here to join the official fleet of STO's premier podcast.
Ensign
# 3
11-29-2012, 02:13 PM
this is normal. i have "server not responding" every time i play. it counts to 12 and then it goes on. it bugs me little bit while playing, but i think there is not enough server-capacitiy for all the players. so we should buy moar zen to get moar capacity...
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-29-2012, 03:07 PM
Yeah, it's capacity which is strained due to the new and returning players checking out Season 7.

Different server resources are at use when you transition maps then are used when you first log in. Login servers seem to be more then adequate these days as we rarely see a login queue anymore.

However, once we're in the game during peak hours it's very likely to be delayed or get timed out disconnect when transitioning maps due to capacity at that level.