Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Friday, November 30th, at 7AM PST (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to only last for 2 hours. The test server may also be unavailable during this time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
11-29-2012, 07:12 PM
Great! Nice Patch Notes

It's a pity that the 2 week old bug that prevents Boff's being contributed to Fleet Projects is not yet resolved.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
11-29-2012, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr View Post
Great! Nice Patch Notes

It's a pity that the 2 week old bug that prevents Boff's being contributed to Fleet Projects is not yet resolved.
It actually should be, per the known issues section It lists DOFFs, but I think it affects both. Please let me know if this is not the case tomorrow when you log-in.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
11-29-2012, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Private queues have been re-enabled.
GABLOGOUCBAKCLEQUOTEG!!!

I have no idea what I just typed. But we finally have these back!!!
Formerly: Ally_of_the_Force/Now: A Ticked Off Customer
Member Since 10-2009/Murdered 6-2012
NO TO ARC!!!
4 Year Veteran
Captain
# 5
11-29-2012, 07:20 PM
Hmm, I can't remember the last time we had Friday patch. Just out of curiosity (I don't actually own a transwarping Excelsior), if you moved the transwarp console to a different ship, would you still have to claim a new ship and get a new console to transwarp to Tau Dewa?

And another totally random question from this totally random forumite...

Do you know if Kerrat will ever see some love? (and by love I mean fixing it, not euthanizing it.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-29-2012, 07:23 PM
200 or the wells uniform, are you freaking serious? Weve have been waiting MONTHS for this, and broken words on when they would be released, 2 weeks, then 4 weeks, then 8 weeks. Should be 100-150 like the other uniform, not cool.
Captain
# 7
11-29-2012, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Fleet Advanced Heavy Cruiser Retrofit
Costs 20,000 FC + 5 fleet modules + 1 military requisition.
1 fleet ship module if you have purchased an Excelsior

how come this is more expensive than the assault cruiser ? , i mean come on 5 fleet module's is excessive tbh
Empire Veteran
# 8 ??????
11-29-2012, 07:31 PM
So how much longer are shield stripping sci's going to stay neutered with a malfunctioning Tachyon Harmonic? another week? Two more weeks? A Month?............
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
11-29-2012, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by usscapital View Post
how come this is more expensive than the assault cruiser ? , i mean come on 5 fleet module's is excessive tbh
It's because they want to be able to introduce ships which have innate abilities and no console abilities. Originally they weren't going to do that, because then there was no reason to buy the C-store version, but they decided they would include them - just make them more expensive to compensate.

Excelsior has TW to all sectors, which is innate and not a console ability. If it was a console ability, it would be 4 modules, but as it's innate it's 5.

Got it?
Captain
# 10
11-29-2012, 07:36 PM
Will this fix the "can't slot boffs" bug?

I didn't see that in the notes, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Especially since it's a pretty serious bug.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Closed Thread