Career Officer
# 41
11-29-2012, 03:17 AM
200 000 again? haha how?
Captain
# 42
11-29-2012, 09:29 AM
Seriously. When are you going to introduce projects, which are actually worth the 200k you're charging for?

Most of the projects we've seen so far, are just recycled items that are already ingame. 200k for a copy/paste job is ridiculous.

The ideas are ok, just put some more effort into them. This just smells like someone turned in a research paper, which was copied 1:1 from the internet and the person doing so never even took the time to remove the hyperlinks.
Career Officer
# 43
11-29-2012, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemonchichi View Post
200 000 again? haha how?
After ruining mos players ability to harvest dilithium in enough quantities to pay for all the costs in game...

This just seems like a total unabashed troll move :3
Career Officer
# 44
11-29-2012, 10:23 AM
I'm not a fan of this project.
I don't really want my starbase looking like a Macy's. (or the C store's version of it anyways )

I also think the dilithium price is too steep for what amounts to advertising the C store costume packs.
This should be offered FOR FREE on our starbases, as it shows off C store items.

I really wish we could get something "COOL" for our starbases, like:
. Windows in a lounge that show damaged vessels coming in for repairs, (like the Enterprise scene in Wrath of Kahn).
. Or a big tactical display of a Borg cube or something.
. Or Maybe a great big monitor that shows scenes from some battle.

Flowers tribbles, fishtanks, discos and such are nice and all, but I think this is gettin a little too outta hand. These are military starbases in a time of war after all. NOT ferengi run malls.... WAIT a minute ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Schissler/Online Multiplayer Gaming View Post
(In regards to STO Delta Rising): "Where a fun casual game once sat proudly, a horrible grind fest now stands. All this expansion has made me want to do, is log in less."

Last edited by vengefuldjinn; 11-29-2012 at 10:33 AM.
Career Officer
# 45
11-29-2012, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraghul2000 View Post
Seriously. When are you going to introduce projects, which are actually worth the 200k you're charging for?

Most of the projects we've seen so far, are just recycled items that are already ingame. 200k for a copy/paste job is ridiculous.

The ideas are ok, just put some more effort into them. This just smells like someone turned in a research paper, which was copied 1:1 from the internet and the person doing so never even took the time to remove the hyperlinks.
What he said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Schissler/Online Multiplayer Gaming View Post
(In regards to STO Delta Rising): "Where a fun casual game once sat proudly, a horrible grind fest now stands. All this expansion has made me want to do, is log in less."

Last edited by vengefuldjinn; 11-29-2012 at 10:29 AM.
Career Officer
# 46
11-29-2012, 10:36 AM
Putting aside the crazy cost of these project for a second.....

Some of these might be nice to have, if the starbase was in fact a Social Zone for your fleet. But you can't stay there or stay in orbit.

Seems the whole Starbasr system is Major Fail.
Career Officer
# 47
11-29-2012, 11:09 AM
Crap and more crap....seriously? You need to pay me 200,000 DIL to me to see this BS.

Who comes out with this projects? Then again one man's crap is another one's gold
Starfleet Veteran
# 48
11-29-2012, 07:38 PM
Seriously who does the federation starbase content? Decorators worst nightmare, I mean damn... I could come up with better design in my sleep. This just screams scam, recycle and more scam. The Dilithium gouge continues.

"We consider 25 player fleets big fleets" but oh wait, "100 member fleets can easily handle the dilithium load" except they can't, you guys haven't a clue.

If I pointed to the full moon, in a clear night, you'd probably overlook it, and look at the sparkly xmas tree lights on someones house. "We don't see a moon, we see snow and lights! LYING COMMUNITY MEMBERS!!!"

Oh for the love of.............

PS: Cryptic I know you want to save the planet, BUT RECYCLING GAME CONTENT DOESNT DO THAT.

| Join Date: January 2009 | Computer | Fleet: Broken Wings |

Last edited by mewi; 11-29-2012 at 07:40 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 49
11-29-2012, 08:09 PM
I wonder, would 200k dil allow one to buy all those uniforms to actually use on you toon instead from Z-store?
Dislike the forum theme? Try THIS. Dislike the STO home page? Try THIS.
Devs, need Fleet Orion Marauder and Dacoit please! :-)

Using - Sheshar, Voth Fighter Favs - Corsair, Bulwark, Mogh, Nicor, Mat'Ha
Some others - Qib, Orion Marauder, Guramba, JHEC, JAS, Bastion The rest - HERE
Starfleet Veteran
# 50
11-29-2012, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator84 View Post
I wonder, would 200k dil allow one to buy all those uniforms to actually use on you toon instead from Z-store?
You are kidding right? This is Cryptic we are talking about.

| Join Date: January 2009 | Computer | Fleet: Broken Wings |