Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Career Officer
# 41
11-21-2012, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warlordsob View Post
I think he is use the method of ?If I say it?s not an exploit enough it will be believed.?
^^^ Not sure what this means, but even Farktoid said enjoy your extra boff slots on the forums when the bug was on Tribble... so the whole argument is stupid. Either way they already acknowledge it and said it will be fixed so they are not sweeping it under the rug.
1hr of work @NYS Min Wage 7.25 = 725 Zen
725 x 102 (or current exchange rate) DL = 73950 DL <- can you earn that per hour in game?

Captain
# 42
11-22-2012, 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexsan82 View Post
Dude, get over yourself. It's a bug. Fix is in the pipeline. .
this is the same kind of bug that has appeared after every major season release the last few seasons....

id think they'd have a more perminate fix dont you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Career Officer
# 43
11-22-2012, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by upyournacelles2 View Post
This is the kind of thing that you buys should be dropping what you doing and fixing immediately and hot patching ASAP.
That pretty much sums up my opinion on this issue other than this is another blow to the already non-existance quality control and testing at Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 44
11-22-2012, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurf View Post
wtf?! I got an official warning from branflakes for trying to bring this bug to the devs' attention and now you are encouraging people to exploit it. Disgusting.

You realize this bug is ruining pvp and you are sitting there telling people to have fun with it. Well, guess what? IT'S NOT FUN TO GO UP AGAINST PEOPLE USING THIS EXPLOIT! I just don't understand your mindset at all.
The only thing that surprise me about this is that you weren't banned... Apparently the weight of the hammer is not constant...
Lt. Commander
# 45
11-22-2012, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvehero View Post
The only thing that surprise me about this is that you weren't banned... Apparently the weight of the hammer is not constant...
No joke, but then again, what in this game or studio is?
Lt. Commander
# 46
11-22-2012, 03:23 PM
Hell, why not make it a party! Someone that knows what it takes to bug out your tray ought to post up how it's done then. Lets throw some gas on the fire since they say its not "really" a fire. We'll see how fuzzy the line is...

Last edited by upyournacelles2; 11-23-2012 at 01:33 AM.
Captain
# 47
11-23-2012, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by upyournacelles2 View Post
Hell, why not make it a party! Someone that knows what it takes to bug out your tray ought to post up how it's done then. Lets throw some gas on the fire since they say its not "really" a fire. We'll see how fuzzy the line is...
Agreed! +1
Captain
# 48
11-27-2012, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Known, repro'd, and should be fixed very soon. Have fun with your extra Boff slots 'til then!
I hope by "very soon" you mean this coming patch. PvP has gotten out of control since you posted this comment and your following comment about it not being an exploit, which we both know is complete b.s. Every time I see someone using this exploit, I call them out on being the cheating scumbag that they are, and they say it's not an exploit or cheating and that even the devs said it's fine to use, and then they paste a link to comments you have made in this thread. I call them a cheating scumbag again and put them on my ignore list.
----
@DevolvedOne
Community Moderator
# 49
11-28-2012, 10:16 AM
Hi,

This thread has now most definitely run its course, and isn't providing any constructive feedback, so due to this as well as the high number of flaming/trolling posts and/or reported posts in this thread; I'm closing this thread down.

1. For future reference please remember that it helps a great deal when posts which violate the PWE Community Rules and Policies are not responded to and are reported via submitting a Forums and Website Ticket (click here).

2. If you think any of your posts within a thread have violated the PWE Community Rules and Policies, please edit your posts before a moderator takes action.

3. If you feel you need to get in touch with PWE BranFlakes to discuss the actions taken by any Community Moderator, you can do so by submitting a Forums and Website ticket (click here).

Thanks,

syberghost
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Captain
# 50 Neat while it lasted though.
11-29-2012, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Players may need to re-slot their Bridge Officers and/or Bridge Officer abilities.

An issue was resolved that erroneously granted some players an extra Bridge Officer ability.
Heard about this, Buddy of mine had access to EVERY Science ability in his BOFF roster and a good chunk of the extra ENG abilities.

I think this may have been a leak on the future "Captain slot" coding.
Closed Thread