Lieutenant
# 31
11-30-2012, 12:40 AM
i see they removed dill from a few places and added little in others but still see no cut on fsb dill cost for tier 4 and 5 at 450k+ per job balls**t and now doing stupid things with uniforms and other things people want now have to pay more than useal

keep this up wont have meny players left playing ur game to worrie about doing anymore programming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Empire Veteran
# 32
11-30-2012, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
It actually should be, per the known issues section It lists DOFFs, but I think it affects both. Please let me know if this is not the case tomorrow when you log-in.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
What about the renegade boffs from KDF tier 4 marauding not being trainable? Have this one on an engineer pretty much unusable until it gets fixed up and was bad enough they didn't work in the tailor but now this
Survivor of Romulus
# 33
11-30-2012, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maltinpolar View Post
When have T1-T2 projects ever had 20 hour durations? Did I miss something?
yeah you did....they changed the t1 and t2 rep xp projects to 20 hours about a week and 1/2 ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Career Officer
# 34
11-30-2012, 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diotw View Post
Actually there's one of each for bother Federation and KDF. For the Feds, the Fleet Assault Cruiser requires shipyard tier 5, but the Fleet Advanced Heavy Cruiser Retrofit only requires shipyard tier 3. For the KDF, the Fleet B'rel Bird of Prey is tier 5, and the Fleet Varanus Support Vessel is tier 3.
Thanks for correcting me. I misread the patch notes.
Career Officer
# 35
11-30-2012, 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majortiraomega View Post
I really hope this is a misprint. If not, what is the reasoning behind removing an episode reward? Are there plans to remove the Reman Shield, the Breen Set, and the Jem'hadar set as well?
Because currently the Assimilated Console is already part of the Omega reputation. They are removing an easy free way to get it as their intentions are for us to actually work for it and pay 15k dilithium. That's right. After you unlock tier 1 omega you get a project for the console and it costs 15k dilithium among other costs. It is NOT a store unlock but simply you claim the reward after the project is finished. If you want another console for another ship you have to do the project again and wait another 2 days. The same goes for most, if not all, set equipment through the rep system. Wait 2 days per piece for a total of 6 days for a complete 3 piece set, or 4 days if you do 2 of the set gear projects at the same time.
Career Officer
# 36
11-30-2012, 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maltinpolar View Post
When have T1-T2 projects ever had 20 hour durations? Did I miss something?
Nov. 21, 2012 Patch notes:
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=456931
Quote:
Duration of all T1 and T2 Reputation XP projects has been reduced from 40 hours to 20 hours.
They have been that way for a week.
Captain
# 37
11-30-2012, 02:57 AM
I haven't really done anything with the rep system yet. Had a look in my hud, decided to come back another time (though been running around gathering Romulan marks). So I have no idea what this is about:

Removed Tier requirements on Mark-to-Dilithium conversion projects.

These projects can now be slotted immediately upon reaching level 50 and unlocking the Reputation system.

I'd be more inclined to start using the rep system if I can get dil from it. So.... can someone explain to me what this project is and how I find it?

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
Career Officer
# 38
11-30-2012, 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
It actually should be, per the known issues section It lists DOFFs, but I think it affects both. Please let me know if this is not the case tomorrow when you log-in.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
See Brandon mate, this is the kind of response I don't understand. Surely you guys will know yourselves if it worked when you log-in? Borticus was asking us to explain the non-contributing BOFF issue two weeks ago and yet anyone who plays the game and is in a fleet at that level knows full well what the issue is and how to reproduce it.

So my question to you and Jeremy and all the others at Cryptic is why do you need us to tell you these extremely obvious things unless you don't happen to play the game yourselves?

Now according to what I have read on many interviews most if not all you guys at Cryptic actually have a player account and even play the game yourselves. Is your version of the game different to ours? This is not a bug than only affects some people it affects ALL players.

Would you care to explain why you need us to confirm if your patch has fixed the game?

Cheers
Matt

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Career Officer
# 39
11-30-2012, 04:02 AM
"Hold your horses Dudes!"

Before everyone decry the new patch and start seeing everything negativ it is better to sit and wait.
Give them a chance to bring the ship again in the right direction, rome wasnt built in one day.

Calm down Dudes and practice yourself in patience...i have the feeling that our critic has hit their opened ear.

Everything isnt fine and i am still a little bit disapointet about we have had been handled as customer, but i am noticing that critic is heared and they are trying to keep us playing.
just be constructive!
Survivor of Romulus
# 40
11-30-2012, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva View Post
See Brandon mate, this is the kind of response I don't understand. Surely you guys will know yourselves if it worked when you log-in? Borticus was asking us to explain the non-contributing BOFF issue two weeks ago and yet anyone who plays the game and is in a fleet at that level knows full well what the issue is and how to reproduce it.

So my question to you and Jeremy and all the others at Cryptic is why do you need us to tell you these extremely obvious things unless you don't happen to play the game yourselves?

Now according to what I have read on many interviews most if not all you guys at Cryptic actually have a player account and even play the game yourselves. Is your version of the game different to ours? This is not a bug than only affects some people it affects ALL players.

Would you care to explain why you need us to confirm if your patch has fixed the game?

Cheers
Matt
?? Wow, no need to be like that.

It's not a bug that my fleet ever experienced, just because it happened to YOU doesn't mean it happened to EVERYONE.
Closed Thread